PDA

View Full Version : Low prices

Crazyman
09-28-2006, 04:50 PM
Anybody know the best website to get good rockets at a fairly cheap price :D :) :mad: :p ;) :( :

sandman
09-28-2006, 06:47 PM
Yep, SEMROC!

http://www.semroc.com/Store/Scripts/default.asp

ghrocketman
09-29-2006, 08:53 AM
I second the suggestion of Semroc !
They have GREAT quality kits/parts with a lot of variety, fair pricing, FAST FREE shipping, A+ second-to-none customer service, and if you order so much you also get free kits, just like Centuri & Estes used to do !
I spend about 40% of my kit & parts budget on their website....the rest gets spent on ebay and at various other websites & the LHS.

Tweener
09-29-2006, 10:51 AM
I'll third on Semroc, but if your looking for Estes, Quest, Aerotech or engines I think some of the best online prices I've seen are at eHobbies.com

Ltvscout
09-29-2006, 01:27 PM
There are a number of vendors who advertise with us (the banner ads on the main page) that have great pricing and great service. You can click on each of their banners to be taken directly to their website.

Crazyman
10-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Ok but can anyone be spacific of the best place that sells all kinds of kits

Ltvscout
10-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Ok but can anyone be spacific of the best place that sells all kinds of kits
I was! The people that advertise with us such as Uncle Mike's Rocket Shack and Jonrocket.com sell all kinds of different kits.

Crazyman
10-01-2006, 04:21 PM
well can u name a good one that isnt on this site?

Green Dragon
10-01-2006, 08:33 PM
umm, what exactly are you looking for 'good prices' on ?

kits ? parts ? motors ? estes items, , high power, etc ?

I have to agree with the formentioned - Semroc is just awesome :), and Jonrocket has good prices and quick turnaround,too ( I've never ordered from Mike's .. yet, lol.. sorry Uncle Mike ).

I buy a majority of my Estes items from Hobbylinc.com.. the best Estes prices I've found since our local shop had thier distributorship pulled out from under them ...