PDA

View Full Version : Toad's Tavern - Custom contour cut stickers!

jflis
11-30-2006, 10:33 AM
My other endeavour :)

I now have the capability to produce low cost stickers to the rocketry community (or any other group for that matter :) )!

These stickers are full color (RGB or CMYK), laser quality and custom contour cut. That's right, you can have a custom sticker made and have it cut into the custom shape that you desire!

A great promotional item to give out to club members and to commemorate special events! FlisKits will be providing such stickers to NSL-2007 and other events in 2007.

These stickers are made on a variety of papers (we're still working out those details) with agressive adhesives, ultra thin stock with guaranteed 1, 3, or 6 year out door use, depending on your needs and desires (more durable stickers will affect price.)

We are also looking into printing on florescent and metalic stock for that extra snazzy look! Great for your range box, note book, etc

I have posted a bunch of good information regarding these stickers on the Toad's Tavern Web Site. (http://toadstavern.com)

Please click on PRODUCTS then follow the link about Custom contour cut stickers

Have fun!
jim
Toad's Tavern Graphics
http://toadstavern.com/

jflis
12-05-2006, 08:49 AM
Someone asked how to send in quote requests so I thought I would add that here:

Send all requests to Our sales department (sales@toadstavern.com)

falingtrea
12-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Does that mean NARCON too Jim?

jflis
12-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Does that mean NARCON too Jim?

Just as soon as I get the chance to contact the NARCON folks, it sure will :)

jim

Gus
12-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Jim,

How do I get to be the first on my block to have one of these?

jflis
12-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Jim,

How do I get to be the first on my block to have one of these?

Well, I hope to order them later this week. After that it's just a matter of placing an order :)

I can't wait to get them as they look like they're going to be *very* kewl stickers :)

jim