PDA

View Full Version : Happy 45th Birthday Jay! ( CenturiGuy )

duobob
01-03-2007, 09:22 PM
Hi Jay and Happy Birthday!
I see your even older than Me! :D Did you get any Rocketry loot for your birthday?
Also I read in the Semroc Christmas message that your kit ( Tau Zero ) is going to be released! so congrats on that as well! :eek:
Sincerly Bob

JRThro
01-03-2007, 10:37 PM
I missed it! Happy birthday, Jay!

A Fish Named Wallyum
01-03-2007, 11:02 PM
I missed it! Happy birthday, Jay!

Not yet you didn't. It's only 10:00 out that way. ;)

Vanel
01-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Hope you had a great day Jay! :D

Tau Zero
01-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Hi Jay and Happy Birthday!Thanks! I appreciate the good wishes!

I see your even older than Me! :D Did you get any Rocketry loot for your birthday?Heck, I'm even older than Bill. Who reminds me of that from time to time. :mad: ;)

No rocketry loot (although a box from Semroc should show up this week), but I *did* get permission from my wife at Christmas time (and she reminded me again at dinner) to buy a Dremel at Lowe's. :eek: :cool: I'm considering the 3000-something variable speed model. ;)

Also I read in the Semroc Christmas message that your kit ( Tau Zero ) is going to be released! so congrats on that as well! :eek: Thanks again! I took the day off of work today (for the first time in *countless* years!), and managed to get 3 pages of the instructions done. :D

Cheers,

Tau Zero
01-04-2007, 12:24 AM
I missed it! Happy birthday, Jay!Not yet you didn't. It's only 10:00 out that way. ;)Hope you had a great day Jay! :DThanks John, Bill, and Bill! I managed to roll into YORF just after 11:00 p.m. Mountain Time, so you guys all made it in "under the wire." ;) :D :p

Cheers,