PDA

View Full Version : Launch at Bong 3-22-14

Russ
03-16-2014, 08:56 PM
Come join Woosh this Saturday March 22 from 10:00am to 3:00pm at Richard Bong State Park -AKA- Bong. We'll have rails and rods of assorted sizes . Your welcome to fly LPR,MPR, and HPR. Now is your chance to get acquainted with Wisconsin's consistent changing March weather - so bring everything from sunscreen and shorts, to your thickest hat and coat.

Look for more information including weather related updates at www.Wooshrocketry.org

Russ
03-19-2014, 05:42 PM
Launch day is getting closer. Weather looks to be in the low 40's. Of course there is a 20% chance of snow! After all this is Wisconsin.

Looking for some additional incentive to come out and launch besides the smell of BP and Ap? How about hanging out with some fellow rocketeers'. If that's not enough how about Tim from Wildman being on site to sell you everything you need and more? Still not enough incentive- how about this- be one of the very first people to see the 6inch V-2 prototype live and in person at the Wildman trailer. Be one of the first to see and even preorder this latest offering from The Wildman.

Still not enough incentive- well weather permitting I will look to fly my Comp 3 on a K940. That's right all you MWP attendees. The very same rocket and motor that gave me the dubious distinction of having to wear a dress at the banquet. Will I redeem myself? See the drama unfold live at Bong this Saturday the 22.

So who else is coming and what you gonna fly? ( don't forget your water-proof footwear)

chadrog
03-19-2014, 06:48 PM
I look forward to seeing the giant Outlander, wish it were flying at Bong. :(