PDA

View Full Version : Estes 2007 Catalogs Ready for Release!

dwmzmm
03-08-2007, 09:15 PM
On the Estes Blog forum, the announcement for the new Estes 2007 catalogs was made
recently. I sent an e-mail to Estes customer service last night requesting for one to be
mailed to my home address; got a quick response that a catalog is already on its way!
Great customer service!

Ltvscout
03-08-2007, 10:54 PM
On the Estes Blog forum, the announcement for the new Estes 2007 catalogs was made
recently. I sent an e-mail to Estes customer service last night requesting for one to be
mailed to my home address; got a quick response that a catalog is already on its way!
Great customer service!
I ordered mine last Friday and got it today.

Initiator001
03-09-2007, 01:43 AM
The response time is VERY prompt!

I e-mailed my request for a catalog last Friday. It arrived on Monday. :)

I can't wait to find out what other 'old' kits wil be released. :D

Bob

dwmzmm
03-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Bob, thanks for posting those pics. I now already know the D Region Tomahawk is on my
"must buy, must build" list. I still have the vintage Estes Sandhawk kit ("in-the-bag"), so
maybe I should pull it out and build it, too.

tbzep
03-11-2007, 07:19 PM
I went to Hobby Lobby last night with my 40% off coupon hoping for new and interesting offerings from Estes. No joy. I did pick up a new catalog, but there weren't any of the new releases/re-releases in stock. I pilfered through the cardboard boxes still sitting in the floor from Estes, but they were all starter sets. I used my coupon on a pack of D12-3's. :rolleyes: