PDA

View Full Version : WANTED - Low Power Booster Motors

DWolman
03-15-2007, 07:05 PM
I'm looking to gather up some low-power booster motors - can you help?

I'm looking for any 1/2A6-0 or A8-0 Motors, either Centuri or Estes would be fine.

Especially looking for Estes A10-0T motors as well.

Let me know what you have - not looking to spend a fortune here, most of these will be flown under the "old certified motor" program.

Please email me at danwolman@gmail.com if you can help -

Thanks!

Green Dragon
03-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Dan,

the local shop here had a whole bunch of the A10-0T left ( and still does as far as I know) , I picked up a whole bunch last year for list members.
prices were marked down, as well ( not sure exact current pricing, but let me know and I can check - something like 4.95 / pak ( old prices when discontinued, not marked up to current retail ) .

drop me a line with how many you;d need, etc.

No info on any 18mm boosters avail, I have 2 paks of 1/2A6-0 I;m hoarding for someday - great fliers in the farside :-) , 1/2A to 1/2A to A8-5 ;-)

~ AL

Ltvscout
03-16-2007, 06:10 PM
No info on any 18mm boosters avail, I have 2 paks of 1/2A6-0 I;m hoarding for someday - great fliers in the farside :-) , 1/2A to 1/2A to A8-5 ;-)
What I think you meant to say was B14 to 1/2A to A8-5. :D

Back in like '98 or '99, Hobbylinc got ahold of a bunch of old Centuri motors from a warehouse in IN or IL. These were the old style orange/black/white box motors from the early 70's. Anyhow, they had B14 motors among the many others. I bought a WHOLE bunch. ;)

Green Dragon
03-16-2007, 06:53 PM
What I think you meant to say was B14 to 1/2A to A8-5. :D

Back in like '98 or '99, Hobbylinc got ahold of a bunch of old Centuri motors from a warehouse in IN or IL. These were the old style orange/black/white box motors from the early 70's. Anyhow, they had B14 motors among the many others. I bought a WHOLE bunch. ;)

Wish I had some B14 left - but unfotunately... :(

I had one last B14-0 and B14-7 I'd saved for years for one last APogee II flight :), but sold off most of my OOP stuff last summer on here ( think Steve might've got the B14's ?? not sure ).

reasoning being that if I can only fly at an 'exp' launch, or in my backyard, I can fly my own motors instead... but now the NAR has the 'oop testing' , would be nice to have a few to fly with the local section, oh well.. if we only knew, lol ....

however, I do have some killer FSI D20 'replacement' motors * wink *

~ AL