PDA

View Full Version : Semroc and the service they provide

snuggles
05-17-2007, 02:23 PM
A MONSTER Kudos to Carl, Cheryl and Bruce for the FAST service. I ordered a 1.5" tube and a Space Plane on the 15th,( in the late afternoon, I might add) I GOT IT TODAY the 17th.
You all are a credit to the model rocketry community.
Thanks so much.
Mark Thell NAR27793L1

ghrocketman
05-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Sounds like Awesome, but normal for Semroc, service !
There is not any better company to deal with in this industry.
Great quality, service, responsiveness, and value.
One can hardly ask for more !

stefanj
05-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah, yeah, it's all very impressive until you learn that they're using alien replicator technology and teleporters.

When they raise enough cash to buy the Unobtanium they need to build their army of giant war robots you'll all be sorry.

ghrocketman
05-17-2007, 10:33 PM
Not true !
Not true !
If they really were using Alien Replicator technology we would have already seen the return of the BP motor line from Semroc at 1/3 the price of competitor's engines ! :D
Their service and shipping are fast, but only almost teleporter fast ! :p

stefanj
05-17-2007, 11:51 PM
If they really were using Alien Replicator technology we would have already seen the return of the BP motor line from Semroc at 1/3 the price of competitor's engines !

Pfffft! You can't replicate black powder. That requires a LE manufacturer's license. The first visit by a ATF agent would blow the aliens' cover . . .

Solomoriah
05-18-2007, 07:19 AM
Pfffft! You can't replicate black powder. That requires a LE manufacturer's license. The first visit by a ATF agent would blow the aliens' cover . . .
Nah, you just replicate OOP engines. Make 'em look old. Claim you found them in a warehouse...

Tau Zero
05-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Yeah, yeah, it's all very impressive until you learn that they're using alien replicator technology and teleporters.

When they raise enough cash to buy the Unobtanium they need to build their army of giant war robots you'll all be sorry.(mock seriousness) You say that like it's a *bad* thing. :rolleyes: :eek:

Pfffft! You can't replicate black powder. That requires a LE manufacturer's license. The first visit by a ATF agent would blow the aliens' cover . . .ROTFLOL! :D

Cheers,

Bob H
05-18-2007, 09:30 PM

When they raise enough cash to buy the Unobtanium they need to build their army of giant war robots you'll all be sorry.You forgot about the mind scanners so they can get the package in the teleporters while you're still thinking about the order.

Or maybe we are supposed to forget about the mind scanners. :rolleyes:

:eek:

James Pierson
05-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Semroc service for me has been fantastic as well. Its always above and beyond the call of duty and then some when I order those custom parts. Top quaility parts and fast delivery as well, even though I live on the other side of the continent ;) .

James Pierson
NAR# 77907