PDA

View Full Version : Semroc website not working this morning?

foose4string
07-30-2007, 10:35 AM
Anyone else having trouble connecting to Semroc's site? Perhaps they are doing maintenance, updates, etc during the downtime at NARAM?

Ltvscout
07-30-2007, 10:50 AM
Anyone else having trouble connecting to Semroc's site? Perhaps they are doing maintenance, updates, etc during the downtime at NARAM?
Ya, it is down. It was down a couple days ago as well. Carl was able to remotely reboot his server to get it going again. Hopefully he can do the same today.

CPMcGraw
07-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Ya, it is down. It was down a couple days ago as well. Carl was able to remotely reboot his server to get it going again. Hopefully he can do the same today.

Apparently, he's having trouble with that re-boot this time. It's nearly eight hours later and still down.

snaquin
07-30-2007, 06:50 PM
6:50PM CST

It's working now!

Carl@Semroc
07-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Disk space on C: drive was too low on server. I just wish I was not 800 miles away! Hopefully, it will work now until we get back home.

Thanks for your patience.

foose4string
07-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Not a problem, just curious to see the NARAM splash on the front page, and also see if there was info on the Mercury capsule. Will there be Semroc kit(s) that will eventually use this "new" Mercury capsule, sort of a teaser like the Apollo capsule was? I know it's a long shot, but how about an Atlas? :D :D What BT is it scaled to?

Solomoriah
07-30-2007, 11:03 PM
Disk space on C: drive was too low on server. I just wish I was not 800 miles away! Hopefull, it will work now until we get back home.

Thanks for your patience.
Gah... a Windoze box as a web server, and then to have to remote control it... I feel your pain.