PDA

View Full Version : Wheee! Interceptor and Max!

Royatl
08-23-2007, 04:39 PM
yea! got tired of waiting for Hobbylinc, so ordered the Interceptor and DRM from Commonwealth. It came today.

First the bad news: Somewhere along the line between Estes, and Commonwealth, the Interceptor's tube got pretty mangled.

Good news is I've got plenty of 18" long BT-55. Everything else in both kits are in good condition. I'm going to try to fast track building these two in order to fly them Saturday evening at our "Dinner and a Launch" event, along with a Semroc VF-261 and a SLS Arcas.

I still have the order coming from Hobbylinc, so I might skip a tad on the finish for these two and take my time on the two that are coming.

Ltvscout
08-23-2007, 09:54 PM
First the bad news: Somewhere along the line between Estes, and Commonwealth, the Interceptor's tube got pretty mangled.
Hmmm. So the shipping box was ok? That would mean Commonwealth sent you a damaged kit. Hmmm.

Royatl
08-24-2007, 12:29 AM
Hmmm. So the shipping box was ok? That would mean Commonwealth sent you a damaged kit. Hmmm.

Yup. Gives one pause. I'll give'em a pass this time as they were Semroc-like in their response (ordered late Monday/early Tuesday, received Thursday)