PDA

View Full Version : Naram 50

Rocket Doctor
09-08-2007, 08:30 PM
I was doing a web search nand came across info about NARAM 50 with an events list, but don't recall the site, perhaps you could do some surfing and find it.
BUT

I did find this site with basic information. www.narhams.org/naram50

CHECK IT OUT

Also check out
Art Applewhite Rockets page

Royatl
09-09-2007, 12:35 AM
I was doing a web search nand came across info about NARAM 50 with an events list, but don't recall the site, perhaps you could do some surfing and find it.
BUT

I did find this site with basic information. www.narhams.org/naram50

CHECK IT OUT

Also check out
Art Applewhite Rockets page

Ken,

NARAM is always at http://www.naram.org (which redirects to the above url).

foose4string
09-09-2007, 07:52 AM
I'm pretty excited about this one. Never been to a national "fly". Being only 2 hours away, I'll definitely be there unless something unexpected happens. Will be nice to actually meet some you folks! ;)

pantherjon
09-09-2007, 09:46 AM
I MAY go..It's a 10 hour drive from Georgia..Would make 2 national launches..I am surely going to NSL 2008 as it is in Orangeburg in May!:D Thats a 2 1/2 to 3 hr trip

tbzep
09-09-2007, 12:34 PM
As usual, NARAM and NSL occur right at the beginning and end of school when I can't take time off to go. I've never been to either event because of conflicts with inservice in August and final exams and spring sports in May. :(

barone
09-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Well, if I don't make any regional comps this year, I'll probably go to the SL. Otherwise it's NARAM. Choices, choices, choices....

Rocket Doctor
09-09-2007, 08:38 PM
As usual, NARAM and NSL occur right at the beginning and end of school when I can't take time off to go. I've never been to either event because of conflicts with inservice in August and final exams and spring sports in May. :(

Don't you feel a summer cold coming on?

NARAM 60 is July 26 - Aud 1st

As I mentioned previously, there is supposed to be info posted around Sept 15th. www.nar.org

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-09-2007, 09:23 PM

As I mentioned previously, there is supposed to be info posted around Sept 15th. www.nar.org

NARAM 60? I'll be drooling and pureeing my steak by the time that rolls around.
Okay, so I drool a little now. I can still do a number on a chopped steak. :rolleyes:

Rocket Doctor
09-09-2007, 09:47 PM
NARAM 60? I'll be drooling and pureeing my steak by the time that rolls around.
Okay, so I drool a little now. I can still do a number on a chopped steak. :rolleyes:

What;s a decade anyway?
By then all you will have to do is to take a pill and that's your meal for the day. how exciting can that be?

NARAm 50

Would you like jello or pudding with your steak?

Bazookadale
09-10-2007, 12:52 PM
What;s a decade anyway?
By then all you will have to do is to take a pill and that's your meal for the day. how exciting can that be?

NARAm 50

Would you like jello or pudding with your steak?

Hopefully by then we'll be able to transport out to the flying field each morning , then transport back to the nursing home at night, saving on hotel costs!

Dale Greene
SPAAR 503

Rocket Doctor
09-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Oh my.......now that's a picture.

Hopefully not though.

tbzep
09-10-2007, 08:29 PM

We normally start our inservice training on or near August 1. They really hammer us for missing it.

Rocket Doctor
09-10-2007, 09:46 PM
We normally start our inservice training on or near August 1. They really hammer us for missing it.

It's the 50th, all the remainung greats will be there, I don't think one day would be out of the question,

Tell them your working on a research project.....

Initiator001
09-15-2007, 01:22 AM
It's the 50th, all the remainung greats will be there, I don't think one day would be out of the question,

I have been speaking with Lee and Betty Piester this past week and Betty confirmed that she and Lee are planning to attend NARAM-50. :D

Bob