PDA

View Full Version : WTB Centuri / Estes Egg Capsule

snaquin
06-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Hello

I am looking for the following kits or parts:

Centuri Egg Capsule (Same as the capsule Estes used in the #1996 Eggspress and #2072 Scrambler kits)

I really only need the plastic nose cone and tail cone for the capsule, new or used or would consider a kit purchase if you have the Eggspress or Scrambler kits you are interested in selling. I need the parts to clone the EnerJet 1340 as pictured in the 4th edition of the Handbook of Model Rocketry.

Send me an email through my profile link at YORF if you can assist.

Thanks in advance for your reponse

snaquin
06-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Found what I was looking for. Thanks to all who emailed suggestions and tried to help!

Thanks,

snaquin
09-13-2006, 10:14 PM
Hello

I am looking for the following kits or parts:

Centuri Egg Capsule (Same as the capsule Estes used in the #1996 Eggspress and #2072 Scrambler kits)

I really only need the plastic nose cone and tail cone for the capsule, new or used or would consider a kit purchase if you have the Eggspress or Scrambler kits you are interested in selling. I need the parts to clone the EnerJet 1340 as pictured in the 4th edition of the Handbook of Model Rocketry.

Send me an email through my profile link at YORF if you can assist.

Thanks in advance for your reponse

Need another one .....

Looking again for either the egg capsule or #1996 Eggspress or #2072 Scrambler to rob the egg capsule from.

If you have the egg capsule or can spare one of those two kits let me know. I can either buy it from you or I may have a kit or something of interest you may need that I can trade for it.

Thanks

Steve Naquin

Ltvscout
09-14-2006, 07:19 AM
Need another one .....

Looking again for either the egg capsule or #1996 Eggspress or #2072 Scrambler to rob the egg capsule from.

If you have the egg capsule or can spare one of those two kits let me know. I can either buy it from you or I may have a kit or something of interest you may need that I can trade for it.
I see Eggspress's on eBay all the time. Since they're on there all the time, their pricing usually doesn't get out of hand.

As a last resort you could always order one from the UK.

http://www.modelrockets.co.uk/shop/index.php?cPath=74_116&sort=2a&page=1