PDA

View Full Version : Red Max, 1250 & 1350 Interceptor Kits

Rocket Doctor
10-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Has anyone had trouble finding the Red Max and 1250 Interceptor kits?

Has the 1350 Interceptor showed up anywhere? Two weeks ago, according to my source, about 900 kits were heading to distributors, "Are They There Yet?"

barone
10-23-2007, 11:24 AM

Has the 1350 Interceptor showed up anywhere? Two weeks ago, according to my source, about 900 kits were heading to distributors, "Are They There Yet?"
I've only seen Der Red Max in one local hobby shop and they only had two (I bought one and saved one for Dave to get :D ). I haven't seen an Interceptor anywhere except the internet. And, everywhere I've seen the 1350 Interceptor, they say not available until November.

tbzep
10-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Still no sighting of any of the three at two different Hobby Lobby stores, one in TN and the other in KY. I ordered the DRM and the 1250 from AC Supply a couple months ago, but haven't seen anything online for the 1350.

Royatl
10-23-2007, 11:43 AM
still waiting on the DRM and 1250 I ordered from Hobbylinc months ago (i'm patient because I also ordered -- and received -- a set from Commonweatlh). Haven't tried to order the 1350 yet, but there's a woman over on TRF who had one sent to her by Estes, and she's already built it.

MKP
10-23-2007, 11:50 AM
I haven't seen DRM or either Interceptor at my "Local" Hobbytown USA. Very disappointed, not to mention they're not even replacing the kits that I buy. :mad:

Green Dragon
10-23-2007, 12:38 PM
The RED MAX was finally here in New York about a week or so back, although I did not pick one up at full retail at the Local Shop ( same shop we used to get 40% off across the board, new owners = price gougers ) .

NO Interceptors anywhere yet.

~ AL

CPMcGraw
10-23-2007, 01:10 PM

Nothing on the Interceptor here in Mobile, but I have seen the DRM at the Hobbytown USA...

A batch of 900 represents less than what, 10% of a normal batch? What does Estes consider these days to be a batch? 10K pieces? 25K pieces? More? Less?

Phred
10-23-2007, 01:43 PM
I have purchase both online, but the Interceptor was even harder to find there. My lobbay Hobbytown only has the Red Max....

Ph

foose4string
10-23-2007, 02:02 PM
I called my LHS when they became available to see if he had gotten any in . He wasn't aware they were even out, but added them to his next order, which he received a week later. I bought them while waiting for a previous order. Considering shipping costs, they ended up being cheaper than the DRM and 1250 I previously ordered from Discount Rocketry(nice folks to deal with BTW). Now, I have both the DRM and 1250 built, and have another set still in the bag. Have yet to see a 1350, but I'm guessing it's not far off. Get 'em while you can is probably good advice. If Estes is already aware of decal problems with the DRM, and already suggesting a new shipment that includes a correction, then maybe we are just in between runs at this point.

propbeany
10-23-2007, 02:12 PM
DRM only at the LHS, not at HobLob or Michaels (in Chicago area). 1250 & 1350 are still MIA

tbzep
10-23-2007, 02:13 PM
If Estes is already aware of decal problems with the DRM, and already suggesting a new shipment that includes a correction, then maybe we are just in between runs at this point.

I believe Mary Roberts told one of the members thatall of the first batch of DRM's have already been shipped to distributors/vendors. I imagine what's in stores now is all that will be for a while as far as the DRM is concerned, and probably the 1250 also. Hopefully the 1350 will show up soon, though.

Initiator001
10-23-2007, 02:47 PM
I had seen the Interceptor (1250) at one of the Hobby People stores last month. I have not gone back to see if it is still there. ;)

Bob

PaulK
10-23-2007, 03:06 PM
DRM yes, but no 1250 or 1350 at either of my mom & pop LHSs.

Ltvscout
10-23-2007, 04:51 PM
DRM yes, but no 1250 or 1350 at either of my mom & pop LHSs.
I take it you're including GN&H for the above?

foose4string
10-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Looks like the LHS and vendors going through Great Planes are taking the longest. Not sure what distributor my LHS shop went through, but he knew where to get them, and in pretty short order.

dtomko
10-25-2007, 05:07 PM
I picked up a Red Max at a hobby store on Long Island, NY this afternoon. No Interceptors of either variety, though. Last week they were out of Red Max kits and today they had about 10, so I assume a new shipment came in recently. The sales person seemed clueless about the Interceptors.

Drew

Brian L Raney
11-01-2007, 04:06 PM

It's twice the price of a 1250, but AC Supply now sells the 'E' 1350 Interceptor:

http://www.acsupplyco.com/estes/eseries.htm

Rocket Doctor
11-01-2007, 04:17 PM
As I mentioned three weeks ago, 900 1350 Interceptors hit the shores of the USA.

I have gotten word that the 1350 are being shipped now, apparently AC Supply has them.

Please report 1350 sightings here.

barone
11-01-2007, 05:16 PM
It's twice the price of a 1250, but AC Supply now sells the 'E' 1350 Interceptor:

http://www.acsupplyco.com/estes/eseries.htm
I got mine ordered...but for some reason I had to go to this page to get it. Everytime I tried using the other link, it kept putting an Eliminator into the cart...... :eek:

http://www.acsupplyco.com/estes/explorer.htm

snaquin
11-01-2007, 09:01 PM
I got mine ordered...but for some reason I had to go to this page to get it. Everytime I tried using the other link, it kept putting an Eliminator into the cart...... :eek:

Don,

Did the same for me ..... put an Eliminator in the cart instead.

Wouldn't it be nice to run across one this weekend at Hobby Lobby with the 40% off coupon!

Wishful thinking .....

;)

barone
11-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Don,

Wouldn't it be nice to run across one this weekend at Hobby Lobby with the 40% off coupon!

Wishful thinking .....

;)
Or....'We honor competitor's coupons"

No, I don't think these will ever show up in Hobby Lobby.....I'm still waiting for the Porta Pot Shot........ ;)

CPMcGraw
11-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Don,

Wishful thinking .....

;)

Same dream I've been having for several weeks...:rolleyes:

But you guys know the old saw about "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it..."

We'll all go into HL with one coupon and find BOTH versions at the same time...:p

Brian L Raney
11-02-2007, 03:23 PM

Wow! :confused:

Sorry, I didn't notice that before, Don. :o

Ordering from either of these pages seems to work fine:

http://www.acsupplyco.com/estes/estes_rockets2004fallnew.htm

I sent them an email about problem. Hopefully, they read it and fix their shopping cart in short order.

barone
11-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Wow! :confused:

Sorry, I didn't notice that before, Don. :o

Ordering from either of these pages seems to work fine:

http://www.acsupplyco.com/estes/estes_rockets2004fallnew.htm

I sent them an email about problem. Hopefully, they read it and fix their shopping cart in short order.
I just hope you weren't trying to order one and got an Eliminator instead... :eek:

Oh, by the way, according to the tracking info....it should be here Monday :D

tbzep
11-03-2007, 09:22 AM
FYI, some folks on TRF have received their 1350 Interceptor orders from AC Supply already. :cool:

the mole
11-03-2007, 01:54 PM
I receive my two E Interceptors yesterday from AC Supply. I have a question Rocket Doctor.
Are the Fin Supports necessary, or are they there for looks? Do They serve a purpose?

Brian L Raney
11-04-2007, 02:26 PM
I just hope you weren't trying to order one and got an Eliminator instead... :eek:

Oh, by the way, according to the tracking info....it should be here Monday :D

No, I ordered from one of their other web pages. The reason why I gave that linc was because I later saw the 1350 E Interceptor selling for $33.49¢ on the E-Rockets page instead of $33.50¢ like on the other web pages. I thought I was saving people a penny. ;)

Rocket Doctor
11-05-2007, 08:01 AM
A whole penny? WOW, you know what a penny is worth today........nothing!!!

tbzep
11-05-2007, 10:58 AM
A whole penny? WOW, you know what a penny is worth today........nothing!!!

It's worth a lot to me! We are using pennies today in our lab to test mineral hardness. A penny is about 3 on Moh's scale. ;)

Ltvscout
11-05-2007, 11:01 AM
It's worth a lot to me! We are using pennies today in our lab to test mineral hardness. A penny is about 3 on Moh's scale. ;)
What about Larry and Curley's scale? yuck, yuck, yuck :D

Brian L Raney
11-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Doug Wilmes from AC Supply emailed me to say that he fixed the problem on that web page. No one will be adding anymore Eliminators by mistake to their shopping cart when they choose the 1350 E Interceptor. :)

ghrocketman
11-05-2007, 12:10 PM
nyuk, yuk, yuk !

A wyyyyse guy !!!!!

Why Soitanly !

barone
11-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Well, just went to the front door to check and sure enough, there's a box sitting there. I open the box and guess what I find? No, not an Eliminator......a 1350 Interceptor! And there is no way I'll be able to paint it like the header card..... :o

tbzep
11-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Well, just went to the front door to check and sure enough, there's a box sitting there. I open the box and guess what I find? No, not an Eliminator......a 1350 Interceptor! And there is no way I'll be able to paint it like the header card..... :o

This post would have been a lot funnier if an Eliminator had been in the box. :p

LeeR
11-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Got mine today, too - -5 days after ordering. AC Supply -- they come thru again (I ordered my regular Interceptors from them back in August.)

LeeR
11-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Same dream I've been having for several weeks...:rolleyes:

But you guys know the old saw about "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it..."

We'll all go into HL with one coupon and find BOTH versions at the same time...:p

Problem solved. You print two coupons, and go thru a different checkout line the 2nd time.

Me, I've never done that. There is one store in the town I work in, and a second where I live, about 10 miles away ... but I have visited both on the same day!

:)

Rocket Doctor
11-05-2007, 10:32 PM
When you get your 1350 Interceptors and start to build it, let me know what you think about the instructions, going back to Feb/March, I did the initial instructions for it, then, the former marketing mgr got his hands on it and made the instructions into a novel.

I saw his revision in April and commented on it, that was the last contact that I had over the "novel".
Just wondering what the end result was.

FYI That was the pics that were posted here of the 1350 "bare"

Brian L Raney
11-06-2007, 12:44 PM
I receive my two E Interceptors yesterday from AC Supply. I have a question Rocket Doctor.
Are the Fin Supports necessary, or are they there for looks? Do They serve a purpose?

IIRC, roguepink (or was it Rocket Doctor?) mentioned that the fin supports are there to help prevent the large balsa fins from shredding off during flight. I don’t have the instructions yet (I’m waiting for the movie :rolleyes: ), but from the pictures I’ve seen of roguepink’s prototype, he beveled them round to blend into the larger fins, giving this large bird a little extra detail.

Rocket Doctor
11-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Rougepink mentioned the fact that he contoured the "braces" on his model, and, he posted pictures of the completed model. My pictures that were posted wre "raw" p[ictures, unfinished, assembled only, no finishing. My model was the model that I used to write the outline for the instructions.
Like I mentioned previously, I started on the outline going back to probably Feb or March, when in Penrose in April, I saw an updated copy of the instructions, which, in my opinion, were changed to a "novel". Way too much verbage. Since this was something new, the instructions were "new". I do hope that the final "cut" is what everyone is familiar with.

Good luck to everyone who gets one of these kits, builds it, finishes it and fly it. Give a report of the whole process, we will all be interested in it.

foose4string
11-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the distributor/vendors getting first crack at the new Estes stuff are the ones not carrying any Quest products? Was true of the DRM and 1250, and now true with the 1350. The Great Planes vendors ( like Hobbylinc) are painfully slow getting the new stuff. I get the impression Estes doesn't like the competition. ;)

CraigF
11-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Yes, I have noticed that, strictly because there were a few Quest kits I wanted to get and was hoping to get Estes and Quest all at one place to save on *expensive* shipping. I gave up on HL years ago on new popular or "limited edition" kits because they can keep you waiting for months and months and then you never get them. Better to order from someone who always gets stock. I doubt HL is much cheaper for kits anyway, maybe at one time very long ago they were. They do have a wide product range though, and one of their best attributes for me used to be RMS reloads at good prices, but since they can't ship engines cross-border I don't care about that now.

Rocket Doctor
11-06-2007, 07:53 PM
That's because Great Planes doesn't distribute Estes products. Estes pulled out of GP when they atarted carrying Quest, that was a long time ago.

Initiator001
11-06-2007, 08:26 PM
That's because Great Planes doesn't distribute Estes products. Estes pulled out of GP when they atarted carrying Quest, that was a long time ago.

That may have been true in the 1990s but Great Planes is now, again, distributing Estes products.

GP no longer carries Quest.

Gp, also, is carrying AeroTech, again.

Bob

barone
11-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Opened my 1350 Interceptor just to get some of the stuff documented.....okay, I scanned everything into the computer......anyway, I noticed one of the decals just didn't look right. I compared it to the cover art and it shows the same thing so maybe it is right. You guys tell me..... :confused: (I haven't opened my 1250 so I couldn't compare it but the decal sheet for the K50 doesn't show this being washed out...)

foose4string
11-06-2007, 08:31 PM
I had it wrong RD, GP does distribute Estes. But I did notice certain vendors were getting them much sooner than others. Estes is listed here: Great Planes product lines (http://www.gpmd.com/mfg-e.html)

LeeR
11-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Opened my 1350 Interceptor just to get some of the stuff documented.....okay, I scanned everything into the computer......anyway, I noticed one of the decals just didn't look right. I compared it to the cover art and it shows the same thing so maybe it is right. You guys tell me..... :confused: (I haven't opened my 1250 so I couldn't compare it but the decal sheet for the K50 doesn't show this being washed out...)

Noticed that too on mine- but the text next to it says "High Output Scanning Beam" -- so maybe this is supposed to look that way, kind of like it is glowing, or "beaming" ...?

tbzep
11-06-2007, 09:14 PM
The cockpit decal on that scan has more detail than the original. The original just has black "glass", but no metal framing or rivets around it. That makes me think that they did that to the decal in question on purpose.

Royatl
11-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Like I mentioned previously, I started on the outline going back to probably Feb or March, when in Penrose in April, I saw an updated copy of the instructions, which, in my opinion, were changed to a "novel".

So I assume that planning for the Interceptor and Red Max were well along before the forum opened and asked for "bring back" suggestions??

Ltvscout
11-06-2007, 10:48 PM
So I assume that planning for the Interceptor and Red Max were well along before the forum opened and asked for "bring back" suggestions??
From what I'm told these kits were in the works for a number of years. WELL before the Estes Forum came to fruition.

Brian L Raney
11-07-2007, 01:28 AM

Comparing it to roguepink's own picture, it looks about right.

the mole
11-07-2007, 08:18 AM
I wounder why they didn't put a white 18" tube in the 1250 Interceptor kit.

Royatl
11-07-2007, 11:39 AM
When you get your 1350 Interceptors and start to build it, let me know what you think about the instructions, going back to Feb/March, I did the initial instructions for it, then, the former marketing mgr got his hands on it and made the instructions into a novel.

I saw his revision in April and commented on it, that was the last contact that I had over the "novel".
Just wondering what the end result was.

FYI That was the pics that were posted here of the 1350 "bare"

Here's my quickie review after receiving two kits about 30 mins ago:

Extremely nice kit.

I question their decision to go with 1/8" balsa instead of 3/16". The thicker stuff probably wouldn't have had the structural problems in flight that necessitated the stiffeners, and laser cutters should've been ok with it. Yes, the weight may have been the issue, but I wonder?

Why did they not have tabs/slots for the sub fins?? Were they afraid people would get confused by all the slots???

The instructions seem to be quite good. The only thing I question is in the illustrations, wherever they specify using epoxy. They show a two-sided epoxy dispenser being used as if you could directly apply from it! (yes, I know some come with mixers) The text does say to mix a small amount, then apply. But maybe those same people who would be confused by the extra slots for the sub fins would actually try to apply the epoxy directly from the dispenser!

Rocket Doctor
11-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Roy

Estes usually uses 3/16" balsa on everything. Whenever I build prototypes, I use 1/8", it just holds up better, it might add alittle weight, but, overall, it will take abuse.

Probably, the reason that they didn't use slots for everything could be for several reasons, the more slots that you have, the more you add to the cost, structural integrity, the more slot, the weaker the airframe, the smaller fin don't really need that much support. R&D decision.

The epoxy was added later aafter I had made the original outline, the person, who added the graphics is no longere there and was mainly into airplanes and the such and used different graphics for everything.

I guess they assume that if you have the ability of building the 1350, then, you know what type of epoxy to use, for reference purposes only.

I hope that you enjoy your two kirs and post photos of the build, finished kit and launch.

FYI This was the last rocket kit that I officially had anything to do with..............

Ltvscout
11-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Roy

Estes usually uses 3/16" balsa on everything. Whenever I build prototypes, I use 1/8", it just holds up better, it might add alittle weight, but, overall, it will take abuse..
Ken,

I think you have this backwards. ;) 3/16" is thicker than 1/8". 3/16" weighs more and is more durable than 1/8".

kurtschachner
11-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Ken,

I think you have this backwards. ;) 3/16" is thicker than 1/8". 3/16" weighs more and is more durable than 1/8".

I think he meant he uses 1/8 instead of 3/32.

I use 2" myself ;)

Rocket Doctor
11-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Yes, the last one is correct, I use 1/8", trying to respond to Roy's question about the balsa on the 1350 Interceptor.

There were problems in test flights, where, the fins would sheer off, they decided to incorporate the fin stabilizer to help eliminate this problem or potential problem.

What kind of shock cord did they include, we had a debate over this one, I said the original one was too short, they were going to use a wide , short black eleastic material, then I was told it was going to be a rubber band material, what ended up in the kit?
After you build it , you will see just how big this one is to the 1250 , so measures had to be taken on the balsa parts.

Rocket Doctor
11-07-2007, 01:36 PM
I would also like to mention that many individual balsa parts make up the side pieces and the fins on the 1350, there not all once piece, many joints, another need for strenthining.

Royatl
11-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Yes, the last one is correct, I use 1/8", trying to respond to Roy's question about the balsa on the 1350 Interceptor.

There were problems in test flights, where, the fins would sheer off, they decided to incorporate the fin stabilizer to help eliminate this problem or potential problem.

What kind of shock cord did they include, we had a debate over this one, I said the original one was too short, they were going to use a wide , short black eleastic material, then I was told it was going to be a rubber band material, what ended up in the kit?

You missed the point about using thicker balsa instead of the 1/8" that Estes used. At 1/8" I'm not surprised they had flutter and twisting problems with it. I guess you thought I meant 3/32, but I was talking about 3/16" . Would've been structurally more sound and simpler.

The shock cord they ended up using was 3/8" wide by 30" long black elastic. Looks like the cheaper type of material they would find in China.

Rocket Doctor
11-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Roy

Sorry, I was thinking about the thicker balsa, but, saying something else. I think that it was a cost factor. I guess they figured that by placing the reinforcements on the wings, that would do the trick, unfortunately, it doesn't look good.

When I had the parts to make an initial build, I couldn't figure out what these "strips" were for, then I found out, doesn't make sence to me.

As far as the shock cord goes, the black elastic one was the original, I complained about it, it was supposed to have been changed to a longer elastic one, as I see it, you are going to get a sling slot effect, hopefully, it won't cause the infamous "Estes dent".

They make lots of promises, but, fall through on their word. I warned them, and if those who purchase the kit have problems, they were warned.

A shock cord isn't intended to act like a spring, it basically holds things together. I asked Vern about this personally, he told me, basically, it doesn't matter how long a shock cord is, as long as it fits inside the body tube without a problem, it doesn't matter.

Good luck in your build, take photos and report on your maiden flight.
Thanks
Ken

tbzep
11-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Slots shouldn't make the tube weaker after construction is completed. Once a fin has been glued through the wall to the motor mount and fillets have been put on the body tube, the whole assembly becomes much stronger than the regular surface mounted fins. This braces and stiffens the body tube just as much as it does the fins.

BTW, when I first heard about the 1350, I posted that I would probably build with 3/16 balsa instead of using the bracing. It will look more to scale with the 1250 and should be strong enough to eliminate its need. I'll wait and make the final decision after seeing the kit, though. I sure wish the thing had been shipped with regular thin wall body tube. That's where a lot of weight could be saved and you could 1/4" balsa if you wanted. As I mentioned before, if a thin walled FSI Black Brant II can handle Jim's 29mm "H" class sledgehammer motors, this kit can easily handle a wimpy little "E" black powder motor.

barone
11-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Wha cha guys think about using the card stock lamination technique instead of the braces?

Royatl
11-07-2007, 06:08 PM
If it's done well, should be fine. Card might be heavy though. I've already thought of laminating 1/32" balsa. But I've decided I'm building the first one stock. Maybe experiment with the second someday.

Rocket Doctor
11-07-2007, 07:14 PM
The questions was asked about the lack of slots for all fins areas, it was a guess, only Estes R&D can answer that. If Rougepink would get onboard, he would know since he is in R&D.

The stiffeners were a surprise to me, and in my opinion, detract from the overall beauty of the kit, more noticeable without a paint job.

More thought could have gone into what type of materials were going to be used, I think that they were on a deadline to get it out, but, it took nearly a year for it to come out ????

I heard about it in Oct 2006, did some work in Feb/March, saw revised instructions the beginning of April, and, now the kit comes out in Nov.

I do hope that the shock cord works out, but, the measurement is still too short using the 1 1/2 rule of thumb.

tbzep
11-07-2007, 07:24 PM
The shock cord is the easiest thing to fix if it turns out to be too short. It sure would have been nice if they had made a run of 2" standard wall tubes and molded the nosecone shoulder for them, though. Now that I think about it, I might get some Semroc series 20 tubing and build up the nosecone shoulder a bit for it when I get around to building the 1350. :)

As far as why they didn't do the TTW slots, I'm sure it's because each additional manufacturing step costs money and the company these days is all about making money. :rolleyes:

Rocket Doctor
11-07-2007, 07:52 PM
I had made that point as well, each slot costs money. I'm sure there could have been improvements made before production, but, guess what, there here now................

Brian L Raney
11-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Never tried these guys but they have the 1350 E Interceptor for sale:

http://www.joepilot.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=EST1350&eq=&Tp=

And across the pond, modelrockets.co.uk now has them for sale also:

http://www.modelrockets.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=2386&osCsid=0ca37e7c7d452ec7a668087c2d7570c1

Initiator001
11-08-2007, 12:27 AM
I had made that point as well, each slot costs money. I'm sure there could have been improvements made before production, but, guess what, there here now................

It depends on how you slot the tube.

AeroTech built their own tube slotter.

Three or four fin, 1.9"/2.6"/4.0" diameter plus two slots to align the launch lugs.

To completely slot the tube, start to finish, was less than five seconds.

It was pretty cool to watch. :cool:

Bob

Brian L Raney
11-09-2007, 12:39 AM
Okay, now hobbylic.com is selling everything (about time!) from thr Der Red Max to both Interceptors:

http://www.hobbylinc.com/prods/tb_est.htm

and some others:

http://www.unclemikesrocketshack.com/Estes_And_Clones_Of.html

https://www.flyemhighrockets.com/Estes_E_Interceptor.html

barone
11-17-2007, 02:52 PM
I went to Hobby Lobby today to use my 40% off coupon on something mondane and found two 1250s on the rack! Just over $11 with coupon.....Got to print off another and go back....bye....

tbzep
11-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Okay, now hobbylic.com is selling everything (about time!) from thr Der Red Max to both Interceptors:

http://www.hobbylinc.com/prods/tb_est.htm

and some others:

http://www.unclemikesrocketshack.com/Estes_And_Clones_Of.html

https://www.flyemhighrockets.com/Estes_E_Interceptor.html

I just placed an order with Uncle Mike's today, but I didn't get a 1350. His price at $48 was about $15 higher than other vendors. High enough to make a separate order elsewhere and still come out cheaper including the second shipping charge. All of the other stuff I ordered had great prices compared with other vendors.

tbzep
11-17-2007, 05:55 PM
I went to Hobby Lobby today to use my 40% off coupon on something mondane and found two 1250s on the rack! Just over $11 with coupon.....Got to print off another and go back....bye....

My wife is about 10 miles from a HL right now in Nashville/Brentwood/Franklin (same city these days). I sent several 40% off coupons with her.....if only I can get her away from the mall long enough to drop by before they close. My son and I already have a couple of 1250's. I'm low on D12-5's. :)

tbzep
11-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Once again, she stayed at the mall until after HL closed. :mad:

Rocket Doctor
11-18-2007, 12:18 PM
BUMMER

And now they have another 40% off coupon........