Santa

Ltvscout
12-25-2007, 07:29 AM
It's Christmas eve, if you want to track Santa, go to the following site

noradsanta.org

Merry Christmas to all

Santa
Santa,

Thanks for stopping by our house in the middle of the night. Our three kids are all excited because Santa got them a Wii, some extra controllers and some games. They really appreciate it! Especially since I heard through the grapevine that Santa had to stand outside at 5am for a number of hours in 15 degree temperatures and a -10 wind chill in the middle of a snowstorm at a Target store a couple Sundays ago. Santa almost froze his gonads off, even though he's used to that North Pole weather.

Rocket Doctor
12-25-2007, 07:45 AM
You should have contactec Santa on the red phone, Santa had plenty of the Wii games at the North Pole, I didn't find your name on my list !!

Santa was quite warm, in his new custom rocket sled, with it's turbo exhaust heating system.

Even though it's Christmas Day, Santa has plenty to do, my reindeer have ran out of Coors light, my elves have eaten all of my cookies are and sick and Mrs Claus is on strike.

I hope that everyone is enjoying the day, with family and friends and are looking forward to a great rocket flying season.

Santa has put in his order for a bigger and badder sled for next year, so, if you want to get on Santa's list early, I would suggest starting now.

Merry Christmas to all !!!!

Thruster
12-25-2007, 07:49 AM
Santa,

Thanks for stopping by our house in the middle of the night. Our three kids are all excited because Santa got them a Wii, some extra controllers and some games. They really appreciate it! Especially since I heard through the grapevine that Santa had to stand outside at 5am for a number of hours in 15 degree temperatures and a -10 wind chill in the middle of a snowstorm at a Target store a couple Sundays ago. Santa almost froze his gonads off, even though he's used to that North Pole weather.

Santa sounds a little BITTER. :D

Rocket Doctor
12-25-2007, 08:17 AM
No Santa is not bitter, it seems like Scott was the one who tried to fill in for Santa, I told him to submit his list early.

Maybe Santa's sled was flying much too fast over Scott's house to dropp off his presents. That's why Sants put down the norad tracking device.

Mach1
12-25-2007, 11:39 PM
The Norad site is cute. My Kids check it every year. It was neat how they tied it into Google Earth this year.

I said "see, he's headed this way....so get to bed!" hehehe ;)

Santa brought a PS2, a Creative Zen MP3 player, and a host of other stuff. Mrs. Santa got Santa a Semroc Sat1B and an Interceptor E :D

It was a good Christmas this year! :)

Ltvscout
12-26-2007, 08:10 AM
The Norad site is cute. My Kids check it every year. It was neat how they tied it into Google Earth this year.

I said "see, he's headed this way....so get to bed!" hehehe ;)

Heh, ya, we use that site too. Pretty slick. We also use it as you do to get the kids in bed before Santa comes. :D