PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Ardvark plan archive

rstaff3
07-16-2005, 10:50 AM
Helllooo everybody! I've been lurking for a while...unsure whether being a member here was traitorous to TRF :rolleyes:

I recently scanned the plans for the Aarvvark BT-50 Falcon and wondered if the YORP site was interested in getting a copy?

rstaff3
07-16-2005, 12:59 PM
I just saw the sticky thread about posting guidelines. My scans didn't follow this format, but if there's interest, I'll rescan them before I stuff them back away.

A Fish Named Wallyum
07-16-2005, 02:07 PM
Helllooo everybody! I've been lurking for a while...unsure whether being a member here was traitorous to TRF :rolleyes:

Nah. It's kind of like switch-hitting. I hit from both sides of the plate. All three if you count OldRockets. :D

Ltvscout
07-16-2005, 02:23 PM

Hehe. No problem. YORF kind of compliments TRF. My site is specialized for the BAR and old rocket discussions, whereas TRF is a general rocketry site.

I recently scanned the plans for the Aarvvark BT-50 Falcon and wondered if the YORP site was interested in getting a copy?
Sure, attach them to plans@oldrocketplans.com. Thank you!

rstaff3
07-16-2005, 07:00 PM
Hehe. No problem. YORF kind of compliments TRF. My site is specialized for the BAR and old rocket discussions, whereas TRF is a general rocketry site.

Sure, attach them to plans@oldrocketplans.com. Thank you!

Will do as soon as I'm back on my desktop!

Eagle3
07-18-2005, 09:29 AM
Got the Falcon plans Rstaff.

Thanks!

rstaff3
07-18-2005, 12:33 PM
You are certainly welcome. Thought it would be good to put them somewhere before they were put in the o' recycle bin!