PDA

View Full Version : The (NEW) Worst Ebay Offering Of All Time

Gus
04-08-2008, 01:47 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/RAZZOMODELLISMO-RAZZI-NITRATO-DI-POTASSIO_W0QQitemZ220221932291QQihZ012QQcategoryZ2567QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A listing entirely in Italian apparently offering rocketry chemicals and do-it-yourself motor tubes. All shipped from Italy. At least that's what I thought in looking at the picture (my Italian is somewhat rusty). :confused:

But before hitting the buy-it-now button, and inviting Homeland Security to pay me a visit, I figured I should have the listing translated.

Babblefish translation (copy below) seems to suggest that I'm not getting actual chemicals, but rather an instructional digital download, language unspecified.

The only thing not included is the "BRAIN, PRECAUTION AND ATTENTION (CE YOU MUST PUT!!! )"

I'm thinking if I'd been using my brain, precaution, and attention I probably wouldn't have bought this in the first place. ;)

To SINGLE 8 DOLLARS
(APPROXIMATELY 5 EURO)

IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT IN DIGITAL FORMAT TO ADDRESS EMAIL
SUPPLIED FROM THE BUYER

PS: The GUIDE And IN READY REVIEW And SARA' WITHIN The EVENING OF THURSDAY 10 YOU OPEN THEM

GUIDE OF CONSTRUCTION OF I
REACTION ENGINES FOR
RAZZIMODELLISMO
(THEY EXPERIMENTS)

COMPLETE GUIDE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION HOUSEWIFE OF THE MOTORS FOR ROCKETS FROM RAZZOMODELLISMO

WITH THIS GUIDE YOU CAN PRODUCE YOUR MOTORS FOR ROCKET, WITH ONE SPOLD PALTRY Regarding the COST Of the MOTORS READY GIA TRADE THEM And TO MAKE TO FLY UNTIL TO ONE HEIGHT OF 100/300 METERS A ROCKET OF NOT ADVANCED WEIGHT To The 30/60 GRAMS.

(The WEIGHT OF A ROCKET ESTES, THAN PUO TO USE ITSELF WITH A MOTOR OF THIS TYPE OSCILLATES BETWEEN The 25 AND 60 GRAMS,
THAT ONE IN THE PHOTO, IN PARTICULAR, HUNG 28 GRAMS)

ARGUMENTS OF THE GUIDE:

PRESCRIPTION FOR The PREPARATION Of the PROPELLENT WITH NITRATE OF POTASSIO And SUGAR

PRESCRIPTION To the PREPARATION Of the PROPELLENT WITH NITRATE OF POTASSIO, DESTROSIO And FRUCTOSE

GUIDE TO THE PREPARATION IN HOUSE OF POINTS OUT TO YOU
(IRON OXIDE)

GUIDE To the CONSTRUCTION Of the SUPPORTS Of MOTORS And RELATIVE Pdf TO PRINT And RITAGLIARE

INSTRUCTIONS And COSIGLI ON WHERE TO BUY
The NECESSARY PRODUCTS

WHAT I DO NOT SUPPLY IN THE GUIDE:
(ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS)

BRAIN, PRECAUTION AND ATTENTION
(CE YOU MUST PUT!!! )

To PROTECTION Of the PURCHASERS, And FOR RESPECT Of RULES EBAY, I DECLARE THAT ALL The NECESSARY INGREDIENTS
THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY INERT, OF COMMON USE, OF FREE PURCHASE, NOT INFLAMMABLE, I DID NOT EXPLODE To YOU, UNTIL To THEIR MISCELAZIONE To WARMTH.

metalhead100
04-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Ok.....So they can sell pipe bomb kits but we cannot sell estes engines on ebay.

Got it.

Jim

Mark II
04-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Ok.....So they can sell pipe bomb kits but we cannot sell estes engines on ebay.

Got it.

Jim
Ahh, yes, the magic of the internet... :rolleyes: :D

Mark

UMRS
04-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Been a while since I needed my Italian, but from waht I read (I didnt use the translator) He seems to be selling the recipe/e-Book of what hes selling. Its very vague about anything non-digital like chemicals being included.

Keep in mind their in Marsala Thats in Sicily boys and girls :)

CPMcGraw
04-08-2008, 11:25 PM
...Keep in mind their in Marsala Thats in Sicily boys and girls :)

Perhaps the Marsala is in him...:D

snaquin
04-08-2008, 11:53 PM
"I DID NOT EXPLODE TO YOU"

Gotta love that part of the translation .....

Even in Italian that's gotta be bad.

:)

UMRS
04-09-2008, 07:42 AM
Perhaps the Marsala is in him...:D

1 for the sauce, 2 for the chef. 1 for the sauce 2 for the Chef................... ROFL

Tom Swift
04-09-2008, 09:14 AM
"I DID NOT EXPLODE TO YOU"

Gotta love that part of the translation .....

Even in Italian that's gotta be bad.

:)

< obvious >

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Ha Ha Ha Ha ....
All your base are belong to us.

< / obvious >

dtomko
04-09-2008, 09:44 PM
COMPLETE GUIDE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION HOUSEWIFE OF THE MOTORS FOR ROCKETS H.

You know, my household really could use one of those construction housewives :rolleyes:

Drew