PDA

View Full Version : Bright Orange Trash Bags

moonzero2
04-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Along the highways they have collected trash and garbage and put it in Big Bright Orange Trash Bags. At times I build my own cutes from garbage bags. I can never find any nice bright colored ones. Those bright orange ones would make great cutes.

I've looked at several places and cannot find them. Does anyone know where one could find these bright orange trash bags?

ghrocketman
04-18-2008, 01:42 PM
I have no idea who makes them, but it may be the same company that makes the bright orange jump-suits the work-detail incarcerated prisoners wear while picking up the trash !
:p

tbzep
04-18-2008, 04:38 PM
If you can stand to wait, there will be tons of orange trash bags out this fall at your local Wally World type dept. stores. They sell them with jack-o-lantern faces for people to stuff full of fall leaves and decorate the yard.

George Gassaway used them to make big pumpkin chutes for the Rocket City Classic in Huntsville back in the 80's (held in early October). Needless to say, they were a big hit.

barone
04-18-2008, 05:22 PM
http://www.usbox.com/Bags/colored_trash_bags.html

moonzero2
04-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Great!
That's 200 bags for $80.
I cannot use 200 bags,... but is anyone else interested?
If there are 4 of us,... that would be 50 bags for $20 each.
If there are 8 of us,... that would be 25 bags for $10 each.
If there is enough interest, I would be willing to place an order for the 200 bags and divide them up and send them out to everyone. Each person could sent me your share on the $ via PayPal plus whatever the shipping comes to.
What do you think?

metalhead100
04-18-2008, 07:19 PM
We get bright orange bags at work called "duct covers"....elastic on one end....I can hook you up with BIG(20 gallon aprox ) or Small bags....(lunch size).

We use them on the ends of duct work durring construction....

Jim

barone
04-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Great!
That's 200 bags for $80.
I cannot use 200 bags,... but is anyone else interested?
If there are 4 of us,... that would be 50 bags for $20 each.
If there are 8 of us,... that would be 25 bags for $10 each.
If there is enough interest, I would be willing to place an order for the 200 bags and divide them up and send them out to everyone. Each person could sent me your share on the $ via PayPal plus whatever the shipping comes to.
What do you think?
These are somewhat cheaper.....

http://www.spectrumbagsonline.com/products.php?cat=39

ga1ba2
04-18-2008, 10:28 PM
When you see one filled along the side of the hwy stop and pick it up. Depsit the trash in a proper place and keep the bag. If someone stops you just say you are doing your civic duty and picking up some trash. :D