PDA

View Full Version : Rocket and Space Books for sale

Rocketaholic
05-01-2008, 08:55 AM
I have a few books that I have for sale.

Book Title: Orbit
ISBN Number: 0-7922-3715-3
Notes: This is a great coffee book with photos provided by astronaut Jay Apt, Senior scientist Michael Helfert, and geographer Justin Wilkinson. This book was made by the National Geopraphic Society. It is 224 pages and has breath taking photos from space.

Book Title: Pictorial History of Space Craft
ISBN Number: 0-7917-0188-3
Notes: Written by Bill Yenne. Published in 1988. This is a great pictoral history book of manned and unmanned spacecraft that have shaped our lives.

Book Title: Quest For Space
ISBN Number: 0-517-61900-8
Notes: This is a great Space Book with lots of cool colorful drawing of satellites and space periodicals. This is another oversized book that is a great addition to anyones collection. Written by F. Carassa, L. Broglio, C. Bongiorno, G. Mariani, P. Matricardi and G. Silvestri.

Book Title: Space Places
ISBN Number: 0-00-215732-2
Notes: By Roger Ressmeyer. It is a colorful oversized book that will be a great addition to any space and rocket enthusiast.

Book Title: The Rocket
ISBN Number: 0-517-534045
Notes: Written by David Baker and published in 1978. The book is a large hardcover book with 350 illustrations, including two 6-page color fold outs and 34 pages of color.

If interested please e-mail me for pics and for prices. I am not asking much for these books. Shipping will be at book rate.

R/S