PDA

View Full Version : Texas Firefly Safety Recall!

Carl@Semroc
08-09-2005, 08:01 PM
About 30 Texas Fireflies got loose in the wild with no sustainer fins. It needs these fins to fly safely. :eek: We have sent replacement fins for 15 of them today. In our rush to get ready for NARAM two weeks ago, I forgot to tell anyone that it had TWO separate laser-cut fin sheets.

Our sincere apologies to the early customers of this kit. If you purchased one without the second sheet, let us know and we will send you one along with our 2-for-1 coupon. If you want to keep the one you bought unopened, send it back and we will repack the kit with ALL the fins.

Ltvscout
08-10-2005, 11:22 AM
About 30 Texas Fireflies got loose in the wild with no sustainer fins. It needs these fins to fly safely. :eek: We have sent replacement fins for 15 of them today. In our rush to get ready for NARAM two weeks ago, I forgot to tell anyone that it had TWO separate laser-cut fin sheets.

Our sincere apologies to the early customers of this kit. If you purchased one without the second sheet, let us know and we will send you one along with our 2-for-1 coupon. If you want to keep the one you bought unopened, send it back and we will repack the kit with ALL the fins.
Heh, do you know if my kit that I ordered last week got shipped with the proper finnage?

Carl@Semroc
08-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Heh, do you know if my kit that I ordered last week got shipped with the proper finnage?Unfortunately, none of the kits shipped or purchased before the end of NARAM were correct. The additional fin sheet was shipped to all known customers yesterday.

Ltvscout
08-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Unfortunately, none of the kits shipped or purchased before the end of NARAM were correct. The additional fin sheet was shipped to all known customers yesterday.
Well, the shipping confirmation email I got says the kits went out first class yesterday. So, maybe I got lucky. ;) I'll let you know otherwise.