PDA

View Full Version : Estes/TLP/Semroc/Quest/Zooch/Empire Kits for Sale

micrometer
06-14-2008, 02:36 PM
I have a few kits I've gathered over the years that I'll probably not get to build. Want to post them here first...some are new and unassembled; some are still in their original shrink wrap. Many kits unopened in original shrink wrap or bag, some opened by previous owners or to verify contents.

Please DO NOT PM me or respond to this thread. If interested, send an e-mail to airgrabber at hotmail dot com for pics and prices shipped.

I typically ship USPS Priority mail and will combine shipping on multiple rockets. I prefer US only shipments, unless you want to deal with customs in your country - please don't ask me to 'dummy up' any customs forms or the like to avoid paying duty.

Payment accepted in the form of US Post Office Money orders or US Currency Paypal +3% to cover the paypal fees, more if currency conversion fees apply. No other form of payment accepted, please. Located in Florida. You can check my e-bay feedback under id 'remulac7a'.

Estes Kits

Titan III E - $80
Mars Lander - $150
Maxi Honest John - re-issue - new in box -$60
Maxi V2 - re-issue - new in box - $60
Black Brant II new , unopened - $30
X-15 – Plastic 1-piece, maybe the 1st RTF model ESTES put out, purchased in the 70’s from KSC in Florida, flown many times - $25
Mercury Redstone – re-issue with plastic capsule and fins, new, unopened - $35
Mercury Atlas – complete, construction not started, - $125
Space Shuttle – Master Series re-issue, with external tank and boosters, unopened - $100
1/100 scale Little Joe II, unopened - $55
Saturn V - latest re-issue – sealed box - $125
Saturn V – latest re-issue, construction started – a few shrouds made, wraps applied, stuffer tube installed. - $100
Magnum 2 stage rocket set with launch pad and ignition set - $35
SR71 - re-issue, new,unopened - $20

Other makes

TLP Pershing - $50
TLP Nike Ajax - $50

SEMROC
Saturn 1B, unopened- 50
Mars Lander, number 85 of numbered edition, unopened - $35

QUEST
G Harry Stine Nike Smoke re-release, numbered edition - $12
Terrier Orion, unopened - $8

Dr. Zooch “fun pack” – Saturn V, Vostok R-7, Saturn 1B, Saturn 1, Saturn1 Block II - $100

jetlag
06-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey Micrometer,
Sent you an email re the Empires and the PDrocketry items.
Thanks,
Allen

barone
06-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Hey Micrometer,
Sent you an email re the Empires and the PDrocketry items.
Thanks,
Allen
Heehhheeehhheee....too late....I got the PDR Gemini..... :D

jetlag
06-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Heehhheeehhheee....too late....I got the PDR Gemini..... :D

Bad Don, BAD!
No supper for you tonight!

I have one; just wanted to build it and have another. Incurable, I am!
Allen

jetlag
06-18-2008, 01:30 PM
John,
Just wanted to let you know all arrived safe and sound! Many thanks for your incredibly quick service. Fab packing job, as well. The two Empire kits and the PDR Thor should enjoy their new home :D .
That Empire Bomarc I've wanted for a long time! :p
Delightedly appreciative,
Allen

jetlag
06-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Thanks, Again, John,
A satisfied customer for the 2nd time! Love it all! Super job packing everything! Are what's left listed in the first post here? Is that the updated list?
Appreciate everything you sent!
Allen

micrometer
06-24-2008, 07:20 PM
Thanks again - yes, that's the updated list. I may add one or two on there...still deciding.