PDA

View Full Version : Estes 'Launch Pad' Collection For Sale

mojo1986
07-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Due to recent financial challenges I am selling off many of my finest rocketry collectibles. I would like to offer the Crown Jewels of my collection, the Estes 'Launch Pad' biweekly newsletter, in this forum. This collection is probably one of the most comprehensive in private hands, and may well rate with the best in existence today. I recently made inquiries to see whether Bill Simon had issues later than 1970 on CD (some of you may be aware of the fact that Bill graciously supplied issues from 1966-1970 to YORF on CD). The answer I received was that he did not. My collection comprises 68 issues, in excellent condition, from Apr 1966 to Apr 1974. Price for this collection is negotiable, and interested parties can PM me through this forum.

Joe Warner

Ltvscout
07-09-2008, 11:41 AM
I'd sure like to get '71-'74 online. ;) Hint, hint

mojo1986
07-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Scott, I will find time to scan them at some point, though I just can't promise when. I've always believed that getting exposure for rare material just increases interest and demand, and subsequently value, so this should be a plus rather than a negative for any new owner.

Joe

Ltvscout
07-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Scott, I will find time to scan them at some point, though I just can't promise when. I've always believed that getting exposure for rare material just increases interest and demand, and subsequently value, so this should be a plus rather than a negative for any new owner.
Thanks, Joe. There's just no beating having the originals in hand.