PDA

View Full Version : Estes 'Launch Pad' Collection.........LAST CALL

mojo1986
07-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Thank you to those of you who have expressed interest in my collection of this wonderful Estes biweekly newsletter...............68 different issues in excellent condition spanning the years 1966 (including the inaugural issue) to 1974. Very, very rare! I am posting this last call reminder because my original posting was quickly shuffled down by other 'For Sale' posts and there may be some collectors who missed it. So, last chance...............please PM me through this forum if you have an interest in acquiring these.

Joe

Ltvscout
07-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Thank you to those of you who have expressed interest in my collection of this wonderful Estes biweekly newsletter...............68 different issues in excellent condition spanning the years 1966 (including the inaugural issue) to 1974. Very, very rare! I am posting this last call reminder because my original posting was quickly shuffled down by other 'For Sale' posts and there may be some collectors who missed it. So, last chance...............please PM me through this forum if you have an interest in acquiring these.

Joe
No problem with posting a *bump* reply to get it current and to the top again.