PDA

View Full Version : Model Rocket kits and Plastic models for sale

Rocketaholic
09-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Model Rocket kits and Plastic models for sale :

I have quite a few collectors model rocket kits for sale. All are in mint condition unless noted:

1x Flis Kits Skill Level 3 Night Whisper (kit# FK-FR006) $21.95 (that includes shipping)

1 x Custom Rocket Skill level 1 Fiesta model rocket $5.00 (that includes shipping)

1 x Custom Rocket Skill Level 1 Venture model rocket $5.00 (that includes shipping)

1 x Launch Pad SA-7 Grail rocket (kit number K055) $20.00 (that includes shipping)

1 x Launch Pad Krypton model rocket (kit number K031) $20.00 (the bag has been opened) (that includes shipping)

1 x BT 80 body tube $4.00 (that includes shipping)

1 x BT 60 body tube $3.00 (that includes shipping)

Prat Hobbies competition nose cones

5 x 10.5 mm nose cones $1.50 a piece (that includes shipping)

Plastic (Rocket related) Models for sale

1/96 Scale Revell Saturn V Rocket = $80.00 (that includes shipping)

Revell “Douglas D-558-2 Skyrocket jet = $7.00 (that includes shipping)

Revell Mercury Atlas rocket with launching base, ramp, pad, tractor transports, nitrogen trailer and a John Glenn collectors patch = $25.00 (that includes shipping)

Revell Convair Space Shuttlecraft designed by Krafft A. Ehricke = $15.00 (that includes shipping)

Revell Aerobee Hi rocket with moveable firing arm with piston and cylinder action, moveable wheels, tow bar, wheel assembly and lifelike crew figures = $10.00 (that includes shipping)

Revell 1/96 scale “Apollo’Soyuz capsules = $15.00 (that includes shipping)

Glencoe Models 1/48 scale Jupiter C Rocket = $10.00 (that includes shipping)

I will only accept money orders. I do promise you will get what you paid for. Please contact me for further questions.