PDA

View Full Version : Sept/Oct LAUNCH mag

Rocket Doctor
10-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Has your Sept/Oct LAUNCH magazine arrived yet?

brianc
10-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Has your Sept/Oct LAUNCH magazine arrived yet?
Came in today's mail. Look's like a good'un (but I haven't had
a chance to read, just flip pages...)

barone
10-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Got mine last Friday. Great read! Walt's comments on Apollo 7 to the interview with Chris Kraft to a photo expose on the final Hubble repair crew to rocket racing. And Mario hits another home run with his updated HD Cineroc! And the folks at Virgin are rocking! This has got to be one of the best, if not THE best, issue that Mark has put out.

dwmzmm
10-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Got mine last week; as always, a great issue! Excellent mix of modroc & space exploration
subjects.

pantherjon
10-06-2008, 10:12 PM
I got mine last week as well...It is still in its plastic baggy:o (I think) somewhere on my kitchen table(I think)...Just need to find it again in and amongst the other piles of magazines I receive!..lol..

Gus
10-07-2008, 01:41 AM
This has got to be one of the best, if not THE best, issue that Mark has put out.
Agreed! But I just looked at the pictures, I haven't even gotten around to reading the articles yet. ;)

Really nice picture of the Rocket Doctor with Vern and Gleda during the Doctor's 50th Anniversary presentations. For those of you who weren't there, take special note of whose likeness graces the head of the Astron Spaceman. :D Wonderful stuff, Ken.

Rocket Doctor
10-07-2008, 07:26 AM
Agreed! But I just looked at the pictures, I haven't even gotten around to reading the articles yet. ;)

Really nice picture of the Rocket Doctor with Vern and Gleda during the Doctor's 50th Anniversary presentations. For those of you who weren't there, take special note of whose likeness graces the head of the Astron Spaceman. :D Wonderful stuff, Ken.

Thanks Steve.........
I scaled up the Spaceman and had a friend who is an artist do the likeness of Vern. I only had three of these made, one is part of my Golden Scout/Sky Of Gold display.

Ken

conleyt
10-07-2008, 07:58 AM
Got mine Saturday.....

Tom C.