PDA

View Full Version : ROL auction problems - users to avoid.( captscott )

Green Dragon
09-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Not sure oif this is considered off topic or taboo, if so , my apologies and will wait for my reprimand , lol .

wondered if anyone has dealt with a 'captscott' ( tomatoman@aol.com) through the ROL auctions.

he was a bidder on one of my items, which shipped right out, now he's harrassing and insulting me, and wants the item ( in less than 48 hours on a holiday weekend, I might add ) , and is ' going to turn me in to Paypal ' .

has made threats , accusations and numerous insults (very childish insults, that I would not expect fomr a fellow rocketeer, either, guess peolep who are only in it for the dollars don't count as true rocketeers...

just wondering if he's taken anyone else on the list / does there need to be a 'blacklist' of sellers to avoid ?

~ AL

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Not sure oif this is considered off topic or taboo, if so , my apologies and will wait for my reprimand , lol .

wondered if anyone has dealt with a 'captscott' ( tomatoman@aol.com) through the ROL auctions.

he was a bidder on one of my items, which shipped right out, now he's harrassing and insulting me, and wants the item ( in less than 48 hours on a holiday weekend, I might add ) , and is ' going to turn me in to Paypal ' .

has made threats , accusations and numerous insults (very childish insults, that I would not expect fomr a fellow rocketeer, either, guess peolep who are only in it for the dollars don't count as true rocketeers...

just wondering if he's taken anyone else on the list / does there need to be a 'blacklist' of sellers to avoid ?

~ AL

Yep. We've all got them. I had a situation like yours a few years ago. The guy actually called my house and threatened to turn me in to Ebay because I hadn't responded to his e-mail within hours of the auction's end. Live and learn.

Green Dragon
09-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Yep. We've all got them. I had a situation like yours a few years ago. The guy actually called my house and threatened to turn me in to Ebay because I hadn't responded to his e-mail within hours of the auction's end. Live and learn.

Yeah, no kidding, and I;ve had a few loonies on eBay as well.

Just always figured ROCKET PEOPLE were better than everyone else.

what can you do, like you said, live and learn .

( especially now, Brent kicked me off ROL for posting comments on this jerk, must be some buddy of his or something ) , guess I'll just have to offer anything else I find while hunting to all you friendly people :-)

~ AL

EchoVictor
09-07-2005, 04:46 PM
I haven't noticed any loonies around here so far, unless you count that link a week or so ago to the, um, "sparingly clothed" website..... :o

Later,
EV

Tweener
09-07-2005, 05:15 PM
I haven't noticed any loonies around here so far, unless you count that link a week or so ago to the, um, "sparingly clothed" website..... :o

Later,
EV

And all the Teri Garr posts in the Free For All section. :D (guilty)

JRThro
09-08-2005, 11:00 AM
I haven't noticed any loonies around here so far...
Yeah, no, me neither... and I have absolutely no idea how that picture got down there. ;)

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Yeah, no, me neither... and I have absolutely no idea how that picture got down there. ;)

HEY!
Aw, who am I kidding. There's not much defense for the fish. :cool: