PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Estes LTV Scout

aeromoe
11-15-2008, 09:59 PM
If anybody is interested in selling a bagged Estes LTV Scout, I'm interested in buying one.

Thanks

Ltvscout
11-16-2008, 07:48 PM
If anybody is interested in selling a bagged Estes LTV Scout, I'm interested in buying one.

Contact Mark at mark@aerobasic.com. He had two of them for sale the other day.

dwmzmm
11-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Sorry, I got one in-the-bag among my collection, but I'm keeping it as a future build project.

aeromoe
11-17-2008, 03:21 PM
Thanks guys, I'll check it out. I know theg're pretty rare. I built one when they were new but that was a few decades ago as we all know.

Moe

Ltvscout
11-17-2008, 04:29 PM
Thanks guys, I'll check it out. I know theg're pretty rare. I built one when they were new but that was a few decades ago as we all know.
I've got about a dozen or so of them here. But, they're all near and dear to me. ;) Someday I'll unload some of them. In the meantime, you should be able to get one from Mark.

aeromoe
11-17-2008, 09:14 PM
I've got about a dozen or so of them here. But, they're all near and dear to me. ;) Someday I'll unload some of them. In the meantime, you should be able to get one from Mark.

Thanks for the tip...a dozen :eek: ???? Hmmmm

dwmzmm
11-17-2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the tip...a dozen :eek: ???? Hmmmm

Yeah, why do you think his YORF ID is Ltvscout?! :p

sandman
11-17-2008, 10:17 PM

Gee, Scott, that sounds like yer braggin'

Oh...don't forget you also have at least one Roachwerks LTV Scout. ;)