PDA

View Full Version : Wonder what the reaction will be?

A Fish Named Wallyum
09-15-2005, 11:08 PM
Today as I was dropping the kids off at school, a piece of paper floated into my lap from above my sun visor. It was the receipt for a rocket that I won on Ebay last year, an Estes Firehawk, and I was about to throw it out when I noticed the note at the bottom. The guy who sold it asked for pictures if it ever flew. :cool:
Wonder what he'll think when he finds out that I clustered it? ;)

Ltvscout
09-16-2005, 08:07 AM
Today as I was dropping the kids off at school, a piece of paper floated into my lap from above my sun visor. It was the receipt for a rocket that I won on Ebay last year, an Estes Firehawk, and I was about to throw it out when I noticed the note at the bottom. The guy who sold it asked for pictures if it ever flew. :cool:
Bill! You shrunk!

Green Dragon
09-16-2005, 08:14 AM

Speaking of the Firehawk

I have the parts for one of these (original diecut fin stock, instructions,decals,and the front kit panel ).
no tube of nosecone, sorry.

have these along with a pile of other ' plans / fins / etc ' that I was going to post on ROL, which hasn;t happened.

guys here will appreciate the OOP stuff more anyways, so will get a list toggether sometime, and ppl can let me know.

if anyone wants the Firehawk pieces, drop me a note with either an offer - or trade :-) , always need more to build myself as well :-)

~ AL

ps: and , yes, I did scan what I have, need to send in to someone :-) , not sure best way to zip the files, or send huge (slow even with roadrunner) ones. ?

Ltvscout
09-16-2005, 08:20 AM
ps: and , yes, I did scan what I have, need to send in to someone :-) , not sure best way to zip the files, or send huge (slow even with roadrunner) ones. ?
Al,

Take a look at http://www.oldrocketplans.com and see if I have any of the plans you've scanned. If not, check at http://www.dars.org/jimz/rp00.htm and see if JimZ has them. If he doesn't have them either then you can send the plans to plans@oldrocketplans.com. If you think what you have is too big for attachments, let me know and I can set you up with your own ftp area on rocketshoppe.com. Thank you!

Green Dragon
09-16-2005, 10:02 PM
well, got a list together ( and did scan a bunch, so will be sending in / uploading soon :-)

here's the rather exhaustive list of what I sorted out so far, if anyone is interested,drop me a note (cash or trade, lol :-)

~ AL

(all Estes unless noted)

Firehawk - kit panel,instructions,diecut fins,decal
Alien Invader - original decal
Alpha - red,white and blue decal (? current)
- Also a second set with the diecut fins
Viking - green stick-on decal for Estes version
Viking - mid 80's Estes decal with the caricature VIking from the Centuri catalog
Quest Falcon - sticker decals
Apache 2 - decal sheet
Astron Kitnames - original decal sheet
Big Bertha - orange and black 'puffy lettering' decal
- also,Bertha instructions,kit panel,fins and decal
Courier - diecut fins and decal sheet (no instructions)
Explorer Aquarius - diecut fins and all three decal sheets
FireAero - fins (popped out of diecut,but excellent),decals
FoxFire - instructions,decal sheet and tracing of fins (before building,not from a builtup),I also have
one of the cones for this if needed, lmk .
Galactic Taxi - instructions,diecut fins,diecut cardstock parts and decal
Hawkeye - kit panel,instructions,decal and patterns (cardstock fin sheet with missing fins,easily
traced )
Maxi Honest John decal sheet
Jammin' - kit panel,instruction sheet,fibre fins(detached from backing),decal sheet
Maniac sticker sheet
Wildfire sticker sheet
Longshot sticker sheet
Marauder - diecut fins,decal sheet (note:missing the decal for the tapered shroud)
Mega Sizz - kit panel,instructions,diecut fins,decals
Micron - kit panel,instructions and tracing of fin pattern ,sorry, no decals :-(
Mini Bertha original decal sheet
Screamer original decal sheet
Mini Mean Machine - fins (removed from sheet,but excellent, decals
Nimbus - kit panel,instructions,diecut fins,decal sheet
Pulsar - two sets of fins (popped out of sheets),2 decals (one had 'estes' logo cut out ,but has kit name and roll pattern for clone
Starliner decal sheet (has the 'lines' for rudder or similar missing, easily replicated)
Star Wars X-Wing Fighter,vintage version decal sheet (note Estes logo is cut,other decals all intact )

Centuri Excaliber decal sheet
Centuri logo decal sheet (original)
Custom Rockets Avatar decal
Custom Rockets Bullet - kit panel,instructions,patterns and decal
Custom Rockets LandViper decal ('Landviper' lettering )

EchoVictor
09-17-2005, 01:05 AM
Al,

what are you looking for on that Alien Invader decal? Please advise.

Thanks,
EV

raw9jr
11-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Green Dragon,

What do have on the Custom Landviper? Kit and / or decal?

How much?

Thanks,

Bob

Green Dragon
11-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Green Dragon,

What do have on the Custom Landviper? Kit and / or decal?

How much?

Thanks,

Bob

I do not have a kit, just the name decal .. think I still ahve it, will have to look-see.

~ AL

EchoVictor
11-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Al,

can you look for that Alien Invader decal while you're at it?

Thanks,
EV