PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: SP-36B Pattern Sheet (Estes Saturn V)

mojo1986
03-15-2005, 07:35 PM
I bought an Estes K-36 Saturn V kit on Ebay that was missing the SP-36B pattern sheet. I am hoping that there is someone out there with a partial kit that has an original one of these in good condition. I don't want a photocopy. Willing to purchase or trade to help you out with your kit (I have quite a few spare parts for this kit in original new condition). Please email me if you can help me out. Thanks!

Joe Warner (mwarner2@cogeco.ca)

Ltvscout
03-16-2005, 12:57 AM
I bought an Estes K-36 Saturn V kit on Ebay that was missing the SP-36B pattern sheet. I am hoping that there is someone out there with a partial kit that has an original one of these in good condition. I don't want a photocopy. Willing to purchase or trade to help you out with your kit (I have quite a few spare parts for this kit in original new condition). Please email me if you can help me out. Thanks!

Joe Warner (mwarner2@cogeco.ca)
Joe,

Take a look at these photos. I just bought this lot of goodies off a dude and it is now on its way to me. Let me know if you see what you need in any of these photos. If so, I'll let you know when it gets here and we can discuss terms. ;)