PDA

View Full Version : Estes A10-0T engine paks found

Green Dragon
10-04-2005, 12:52 PM
hi,

was in the local hobby store this afternoon, and discovered he has a rather large cache of these discontinued engines.

along the lines of 40-45 paks.

has them marked down to $ 4.35 a pak, but said he;d give me a deal in bulk .

I bought 5 paks for myself and he dropped em to $ 3.50 apiece.

if anyone's interested, drop me a line and I can see about purchasing a bunch , shipping would have to be worked out, of course, but should be ok .
(Estes,below 31 grams prop can still ship Parcel Post, I believe) .

Also a few paks of C5-3 left (at 6 bucks each).

~ AL

barone
10-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Al,

I NEED SOME :D ! I've got a MIRV Gyphon that I've been wanting to fly but need 13mm boosters :rolleyes: . Put me down for five paks and let me know how to get the monies to you. Thanks.

Don
NAR 53455

EchoVictor
10-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Add another for 5 packs....

Later,
EV

Eagle3
10-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Red Arrow had a ton of these last year for a bargin price if you bought 5 packs. I don't know if Dave has any left though.

ghrocketman
10-09-2005, 12:02 AM
Hey Al,
Interested in a pack or two of the C5-3's and a pack of the A10-0T's.
How do we work out the pmt. ?

Green Dragon
10-09-2005, 01:37 PM
ok, putting together a list if who replied so far, and will be dropping by the shop Tuesday and see what I can pick up .

hopefully can get an even better price, but no guarantees.

will notify 'reply-ees' after that, and we can work out details, doubt you guys will stiff me, right ? :-)

~ AL

still rainy here in NY, so I;m jealous o fthose who got to fly this wekeend, like we were supposed to .... maybe next week (raindate)

SEL
10-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi Al,

Put me down for 5 packs too, if there are any left.

Thanks,

Sean

ok, putting together a list if who replied so far, and will be dropping by the shop Tuesday and see what I can pick up .

hopefully can get an even better price, but no guarantees.

will notify 'reply-ees' after that, and we can work out details, doubt you guys will stiff me, right ? :-)

~ AL

still rainy here in NY, so I;m jealous o fthose who got to fly this wekeend, like we were supposed to .... maybe next week (raindate)

Green Dragon
10-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Guys,

Stopped in today and about cleaned them out :-)

Already dropped notes to list members who replied, so let me know, and will get you some nice motors.

of what I got today, got a few extra,just in case,ones unclaimed include : 5 paks A3-0T and a couple (I think literalyl 2) Paks of C5-3.

I did neglect to add in the 'sales tax' :-( , at 8%, but witht he good pricing I got, think that;s negligible.

net costs A3-0T @ 3.78 , C5-3 @ 6.48 per pak ... (3.80 and 6.50 if you want to round em off, lol ... then I make a profit :-p

if anyone wants the 'extras', let me know, or I'll hang onto and eventually fly a few myself !

( if it ever quits raining here in NY :-(

~ AL

barone
10-11-2005, 07:49 PM
of what I got today, got a few extra,just in case,ones unclaimed include : 5 paks A3-0T and a couple (I think literalyl 2) Paks of C5-3.

if anyone wants the 'extras', let me know, or I'll hang onto and eventually fly a few myself !

( if it ever quits raining here in NY :-(

~ AL

Al.....I don't want to be greedy here but let's add one pack of each to what you've got for me already. Can I assume shipping still about the same? Thanks.

Don
NAR 53455