PDA

View Full Version : High Test 1325

SEL
10-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Last week there was a thread on the Yahoo Old Rockets list about the Enerjet 2250 that sort of gelled into T motor clusters, and I mistakenly offered up that I remembered a SR1325 plan from Sport Rocketry. Turns out it went further back than I thought (mid 80's), and the plan is actually a reduced version of the old US Rockets Hi Test somethingorother. Anyway, here are the plans if anyone is interested....

Sean

A Fish Named Wallyum
10-07-2005, 12:14 AM
I was going to say that it reminds me of the old Custom Landviper, but I just noticed that it's a two stager.

snaquin
10-10-2005, 03:49 PM
Last week there was a thread on the Yahoo Old Rockets list about the Enerjet 2250 that sort of gelled into T motor clusters, and I mistakenly offered up that I remembered a SR1325 plan from Sport Rocketry. Turns out it went further back than I thought (mid 80's), and the plan is actually a reduced version of the old US Rockets Hi Test somethingorother. Anyway, here are the plans if anyone is interested....

Sean

Sean thanks for posting the plans. I'm going to have to look on the Yahoo Old Rockets group to see what was posted in the thread about the EnerJet 2250.

CPMcGraw
10-10-2005, 06:55 PM
I was going to say that it reminds me of the old Custom Landviper, but I just noticed that it's a two stager.

There is a "family familiarity" in the Landviper with those Enerjet models, for sure...

A two-stage Landviper, huh?...

[Reaching for his trusty RockSim] "Skuze me while I whip dis out..." :eek:

RS says it's do-able. Clustered multi-staging... YMMV...

SEL
10-11-2005, 12:19 AM
Sean thanks for posting the plans. I'm going to have to look on the Yahoo Old Rockets group to see what was posted in the thread about the EnerJet 2250.

Hi Steve,

It wasn't too much different from the one we had here. Al went into a little more detail on pinching the 3 29mm tubes to fit the main airframe as was done in the original , and the discussion morphed into trying to squeeze 4 BT5's into a BT55. Typical shop-talk :D

Sean