PDA

View Full Version : YORF Search?

Tau Zero
10-22-2005, 10:14 PM
I've been trying to search all of the posts regarding "Rocksim," but all that does is pull up the complete threads which mention what I'm looking for, :mad: instead of the specific articles in those threads which contain "Rocksim." :confused:

Scott, am I expecting too much, or can this be fixed? I've tried the "Advanced Search" with what appear to be the same results.

Grumbling while I trudge over to go sit in the corner,

--Jay

A Fish Named Wallyum
10-22-2005, 10:47 PM
You may not have set the parameters wide enough. Try searching "from beginning". I think it has a much shorter pre-set.

Ltvscout
10-23-2005, 09:27 AM
I've been trying to search all of the posts regarding "Rocksim," but all that does is pull up the complete threads which mention what I'm looking for, :mad: instead of the specific articles in those threads which contain "Rocksim." :confused:

Scott, am I expecting too much, or can this be fixed? I've tried the "Advanced Search" with what appear to be the same results.

Grumbling while I trudge over to go sit in the corner,

--Jay
I'm not sure I'm following what you're asking for. I just did an advanced search for the word Rocksim and it showed me all the articles with the word in it.

Eagle3
10-23-2005, 10:31 PM
In the search window make sure you change the "show results as" option to posts instead of threads.

Ltvscout
10-24-2005, 08:45 AM
In the search window make sure you change the "show results as" option to posts instead of threads.
I knew there was a reason I made Buzz the moderator. ;)

Eagle3
10-24-2005, 09:44 AM
And I thought it was my good looks. :D