PDA

View Full Version : Centuri Cub Scout Derby home made launch controller plans

Shreadvector
10-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Centuri Cub Scout Derby home made launch controller plans attached. Request by someone and posted here where most of the world can access it if they wish.

Ltvscout
10-27-2005, 10:14 AM
Centuri Cub Scout Derby home made launch controller plans attached. Request by someone and posted here where most of the world can access it if they wish.
Thanks, Fred. Can I put this on Ye Olde Rocket Plans as well?

Shreadvector
10-27-2005, 10:19 AM
Sure (assuming that the Centuri/Estes attorneys don't have a problem with that).

A better scan would be nice, but that's all I could come up with. The feed on our scanner also tried to destroy the original paper, but I saved it with only a minor tear and some wrinkling. I then Xeroxed the original and scanned the copy.

Maybe I can use the new multi-function Xerox and get a better image file? I'll post again if I try and succeed.

Thanks, Fred. Can I put this on Ye Olde Rocket Plans as well?

Ltvscout
10-27-2005, 10:50 AM
Sure (assuming that the Centuri/Estes attorneys don't have a problem with that).

A better scan would be nice, but that's all I could come up with. The feed on our scanner also tried to destroy the original paper, but I saved it with only a minor tear and some wrinkling. I then Xeroxed the original and scanned the copy.

Maybe I can use the new multi-function Xerox and get a better image file? I'll post again if I try and succeed.
Great! Thanks, Fred.