PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Excelsior Rocketry

rraeford
11-15-2005, 10:34 AM
I am working on a project to create decal sets for DOM plans. As we all know, many of these plans show a completed model done up with various decals from (what were then)contemporary kits.

Since I have redrawn the decals from most of these kits over the years (e.g. Interceptor, Citation Patriot, etc.) I have only to collect them onto the same page and make a kit name. Now I want to get them made into decals.

My questions are:

Are you Mac or PC?

Can you output Adobe Illustrator files?

If not, can you convert Illustrator files to Coreldraw?

If not, can you place tiff files in Coreldraw and print them?

What version of Corel files do you need?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and result in an immediate order.

Thanks

Romie Lucas

Ltvscout
11-15-2005, 06:30 PM
I am working on a project to create decal sets for DOM plans. As we all know, many of these plans show a completed model done up with various decals from (what were then)contemporary kits.

Since I have redrawn the decals from most of these kits over the years (e.g. Interceptor, Citation Patriot, etc.) I have only to collect them onto the same page and make a kit name. Now I want to get them made into decals.

Romie,

If you'd like to share your redrawn decals, send them on over and I'll put them online.

Phred
11-16-2005, 08:45 AM
Scott,

That is a great idea.

Romie: I have been working on these myself, please keep an eye out on this and other lists for announcements of new decal releases. Due to the vagaries of the ALPS printer, as well as business needs, I actually need to draw the decals myself to get the proper layering for decal production.

Phred

rraeford
11-16-2005, 03:59 PM
If you'd like to share your redrawn decals, send them on over and I'll put them online.
[QUOTE]

Sure, I'll send you some when I'm finished.

Romie

Ltvscout
11-17-2005, 08:36 AM
Sure, I'll send you some when I'm finished.

Romie
That would be great! Thanks, Romie.