PDA

View Full Version : "Fat Boy" based Goony Birds

stefanj
11-15-2005, 10:11 PM
Arghh . . .

Last week, I used Michael's 50% off coupons to buy three "Fat Boys".

My intent: To use them to make Goony Bird clones, based on my recollection that there were plans for doing this.

Now, searching around, I find that it was the Baby Bertha that was the basis for Goony clones.

Am I looking in the wrong places?

A Fish Named Wallyum
11-15-2005, 10:49 PM
Arghh . . .

My intent: To use them to make Goony Bird clones, based on my recollection that there were plans for doing this.

Now, searching around, I find that it was the Baby Bertha that was the basis for Goony clones.

Don't worry, you did fine. You're just about to do UPSCALED Goony Birds. I've done the Star Snoop and Cloudhopper, and I've got the parts cut out for the Zoom Broom somewhere. (With stuff spread out over three houses it's tough to tell where they might be.) A word of advice. Go with the 24mm power and some nose weight instead of 18mm. The C5-3 was the only real choice for these IMHO. ;)

barone
11-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Arghh . . .

Check out Excelsior......Phred can help you out....and yes, they are based on the Baby Bertha....but an upscale should be doable as mentioned above....

Don
NAR 53455