PDA

View Full Version : Warning: All Read Thief Back On Ebay!!!

Bruce Temple
11-16-2005, 12:53 AM
Empire Rockets is back on ebay under a new seller name: emprrkts BEWARE!!!!
Yes, Vin the thief is BACK to steal more honest rocketeteers hard earned dollars!

He got me and many others on Ebay in the past year. If your were one of the people ripped off too PLEASE help me in my campain to get him back kicked back off Ebay. There are things we CAN do.
(1) Call Ebay & complain! Cite past ripoffs.
(2) Email all bidders & explain that this is indeed the same Man who ripped you off. Encourage them to cancel their bids.
(3) Place extreamly high bids & do not honor them.......make a screen name if you have too!
(4) Keep warnings up about Empirerockets.com too!

People like this have no place in our small community. Take a stand!
Cheers, Bruce

A Fish Named Wallyum
11-16-2005, 01:02 AM
Yes, Vin the thief is BACK to steal more honest rocketeteers hard earned dollars!

He got me and many others on Ebay in the past year. If your were one of the people ripped off too PLEASE help me in my campain to get him back kicked back off Ebay. There are things we CAN do.
(2) Email all bidders & explain that this is indeed the same Man who ripped you off. Encourage them to cancel their bids.
(3) Place extreamly high bids & do not honor them.......make a screen name if you have too!

Cheers, Bruce

He got me, but it was a ROL auction. The kit he did deliver was of decent quality, but almost a month late and the ram tube cones didn't come close to fitting. (These were the parts that caused the holdup in the first place.) He promised to send another set, but that was 2003. Stupid way to do business if you ask me.

Jason
04-30-2006, 06:25 PM

Cheers, Bruce
YOU are the thief. I am compuwhizz on eBay. I sold you a rocket on eBay (andromeda perhaps?) and when I shipped it it was in perfect condition. It arrived to you only 2-3 days later (I checked tracking). Almost a month later you left me negative feedback and e-mailed me saying it had bent tubes and I was a scammer and blah blah. It turns out you just didn't want it. Now I have a negative mark in my feedback because you simply didn't want the rocket you bought. You are a selfish, rude person.