PDA

View Full Version : Centuri Nichrome and magnesium Ignitors

Bob Thomas
11-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Anyone have those old magnesium strip ignitors. I think they were called sure-shot. THey sure were. I never had a misfire. The estes are prone to drying and cracking, at least after 20 years!!!! Anyone make anything like them? If you have a pack of the old Centuri Sure-shots, I'd be interested.

kurtschachner
11-17-2005, 01:52 PM
Anyone have those old magnesium strip ignitors. I think they were called sure-shot. THey sure were. I never had a misfire. The estes are prone to drying and cracking, at least after 20 years!!!! Anyone make anything like them? If you have a pack of the old Centuri Sure-shots, I'd be interested.

Bob,

Shoot me an email and I can help you out.

Kurt

Nuke Rocketeer
11-21-2005, 09:41 AM
I have a buttload of the old sure-shots. Send me an email and we can work out details. I have more than I can ever use.

kurtschachner
11-25-2005, 09:25 AM

Bob--

Just to follow-up, I replied to your private message and sent you an e-mail earlier but I haven't heard from you. Maybe you're gone?