PDA

View Full Version : Question for Sandman

kurtschachner
11-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Could you make some (a few) repros of the Estes Bomarc engine nacelles if I had an original vacu-formed part? I think it would be a lot better in balsa anyway and it isn't very complicated. BMS has the nose cone but not those parts.

Whadda ya say, huh huh? Pretty please?

sandman
11-18-2005, 09:08 PM
Been there done that! ;)

I may have to dig to find the original i worked from but...Yes! I can!

email me

gagnello@yahoo.com

Ltvscout
11-19-2005, 09:06 AM
Could you make some (a few) repros of the Estes Bomarc engine nacelles if I had an original vacu-formed part? I think it would be a lot better in balsa anyway and it isn't very complicated. BMS has the nose cone but not those parts.

Whadda ya say, huh huh? Pretty please?
Kurt,

Gordon does great work. I bought one of his upscale drop-nose cones for upscaling a Starship Nova. Let me know if you'd like to see it.

kurtschachner
11-19-2005, 09:22 AM
Kurt,

Gordon does great work. I bought one of his upscale drop-nose cones for upscaling a Starship Nova. Let me know if you'd like to see it.

Ya, I went ahead and emailed him to get the parts. I thought at one time BMS sold everything but I guess not.

Sure, show me the cone sometime. How about when I come over to help you sort your stuff for sale :eek:

Ltvscout
11-19-2005, 09:31 AM
Sure, show me the cone sometime. How about when I come over to help you sort your stuff for sale :eek:
Heh, do you have a spare year or so? That's how long it'll take to get through all this stuff. :o

PaulK
11-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Kurt,

I'd be glad to go in with you on parts for the Bomarc clone, it is high on my to-clone list. Let me know. Thanks.

Paul

kurtschachner
11-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Kurt,

I'd be glad to go in with you on parts for the Bomarc clone, it is high on my to-clone list. Let me know. Thanks.

Paul

Oops, already ordered, paid for, and shipped :o

Sorry.

sandman
11-22-2005, 02:04 PM
Paul,

I could do it again. :D

Eagle3
11-22-2005, 02:37 PM
What are you charging for a set Gordon? I have an opened Bomarc I plan to build... 'someday'.