PDA

View Full Version : Needed!!! Space Station Aquarius #1902

Ltvscout
12-02-2005, 07:39 PM
I need to get a scan of page three of the instructions for the Space Station Aquarius, #1902. It was brought to my attention that the plan set I have online has page two duplicated with no page three. Your help in completing this plan set would be greatly appreciated. For instruction scans, we prefer 300dpi TIF's set at B&W bitmap. Please save as a compressed TIF. Thank you.

You can sent the scan to plans@oldrocketplans.com.

s1lence
10-26-2006, 09:23 PM
I was hoping to be the hero on this too. I won one on the shoppe auctions years ago and put it in a range box. I saw the box a month ago, right before I rearraged my basement for my drain tile to be put in. Of course now I can't find it, though I did find my decal paper. lol

Green Dragon
10-31-2006, 05:54 PM
Scott,

If you bear with me ( if noone else steps up first )... I have these to scan from an opene partial kit I have.

If I can find a scanner .... long story, lol..... will do what I can .

~ AL

Fore Check
12-09-2006, 05:39 PM
I'll hook you up with this scan if you still need it.

I was just going through my stash earlier today, and I have this opened kit still. I think I sent you some decal scans once upon a time... ;)

Ltvscout
12-09-2006, 06:00 PM
I'll hook you up with this scan if you still need it.

I was just going through my stash earlier today, and I have this opened kit still. I think I sent you some decal scans once upon a time... ;)
That would be great. Thank you!

Green Dragon
01-19-2007, 12:40 PM
Scott,

Do you still need these ( w3ell, the one page anyways :-) ??

I fonally got a new-to-me scanner/printer, have yet to hook it up and see how it works on my 'replacement machine' , but it's a fairly new HP, so I think will be ok.

I definately have the instructions,etc for this one, might have to build it up myself, only things I;m missing from the long-ago-pillaged-for-parts kit is the transition and PNC-55AO, if I can find a cone, might have a go at it .

again, let me know, and if the scanner proves good, will have a slew of goodies for you in the future month(s) :-)

~ AL

Ltvscout
01-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Scott,

Do you still need these ( w3ell, the one page anyways :-) ??
Yes, I believe I still need it. Thanks. This will let you test the new scanner. ;)

Ltvscout
01-05-2008, 03:15 PM
>Bump<

Anyone have page three that they can scan for me?

Green Dragon
01-05-2008, 03:23 PM
>Bump<

Anyone have page three that they can scan for me?

:(

sorry for not getting these to you - I KNOW for certain I have these, but the plans are MIA , along with my decals for my vintage Estes Explorer, reissue magnum Jayhawk, and a few other bits and pieces ( definately all together in the same folder or box, just misplaced, sorry )

once they turn up will make it a priority.

~ AL

Ltvscout
01-05-2008, 03:48 PM
I KNOW for certain I have these, but the plans are MIA , along with my decals for my vintage Estes Explorer, reissue magnum Jayhawk, and a few other bits and pieces ( definately all together in the same folder or box, just misplaced, sorry )
Andy Hobbs sent me the decals for the Centuri Magnum Jayhawk. I just haven't gotten them posted yet.

Rocketking
01-15-2008, 12:45 AM
One of the 'Like to Upscale' goodies on my list is the "AirWalker" payloader E2X kit from the starter set in the early 90's... Does anyone have an idea what font style was used on the name, as that appears to be the only decal on the whole rocket... (Pardon me, the eyesight IS starting to go- There Are also 'panel wraps' for the silver-colored BT.)

Any 'Graphics' dudes or dud-ettes out there?

I just couldn't see putting up a separate thread for this one question.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled thread...

PS- Scott- Andy got that kit from me in the TRF 'yard sale' post where I made some folks Very Happy with some older kits. If anyone wants another chance at an older kit, PM me to ask for whatever. No promises, but you never know.

Rocket Doctor
01-15-2008, 05:15 AM
Check with Excelsior Rocketry on this one.

Ltvscout
06-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks to Eric Specht, I now have the missing page three added to these plans online. Thanks, Eric!