PDA

View Full Version : NEED Article from MAY 1986 American Spacemodeling Magazine

shockwaveriderz
09-12-2009, 11:19 AM
I need the following article from the MAY 1986 American Spacemodeling magazine .NARTS does not have this issue in stock

Ducted Rocket, The
Author: Greer, 2Lt. James L. Source: AS; May, 1986, Vol. 29, No. 5, page 9, 12-13.

If anybody has this issue and would be so kind as to provide a quality scan to me, it would be greatly appreciated. Scans could be individual .jpg images or if you have the ability to convert to .pdf, that would be fine too.

shockwaveriderz@hotmail.com

thanks in Advance

Terry Dean

SEL
09-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Hi Terry -

I *probably* have it, but my magazines are in storage and I won't be able to get over there 'til Monday. I'l go over and dig it out if no one else can come through for you.

S.

I need the following article from the MAY 1986 American Spacemodeling magazine .NARTS does not have this issue in stock

Ducted Rocket, The
Author: Greer, 2Lt. James L. Source: AS; May, 1986, Vol. 29, No. 5, page 9, 12-13.

If anybody has this issue and would be so kind as to provide a quality scan to me, it would be greatly appreciated. Scans could be individual .jpg images or if you have the ability to convert to .pdf, that would be fine too.

thanks in Advance

Terry Dean

shockwaveriderz
09-12-2009, 10:01 PM
Hi Terry -

I *probably* have it, but my magazines are in storage and I won't be able to get over there 'til Monday. I'l go over and dig it out if no one else can come through for you.

S.

sel, if you can't get there for a month it would be fine with me. Do what ever you can whenever you have the time.

If I can ever do anything for you PM or email me.

tia

Terry Dean

Ez2cDave
02-15-2019, 10:32 PM

Ducted Rocket, The

thanks in Advance

Terry Dean

Terry.

If you're still on the Forum . . . Sorry for the 10-year delay !

Dave F.

A Fish Named Wallyum
02-16-2019, 02:43 PM
Terry.

If you're still on the Forum . . . Sorry for the 10-year delay !

Dave F.
I wonder about him occasionally. Anyone hear from Terry recently?

Ez2cDave
02-16-2019, 03:16 PM
I wonder about him occasionally. Anyone hear from Terry recently?

I just got an email from him last night . . . He is out of rocketry, but doing well !

Dave F.