PDA

View Full Version : Moldin' Oldies?

rokitflite
12-06-2005, 10:25 AM
I was trying to buy something from Mike and the email address on his website got bounced back to me... Any clues?

dtomko
12-06-2005, 11:57 AM
I was trying to buy something from Mike and the email address on his website got bounced back to me... Any clues?

This was posted over at the Rocketry Forum: apparently there were troubles with the service Mike was using. This email should work for Mike: mjerauld@tns.net

Drew

A Fish Named Wallyum
12-06-2005, 04:21 PM
This was posted over at the Rocketry Forum: apparently there were troubles with the service Mike was using. This email should work for Mike: mjerauld@tns.net

Drew

I think that's Mike Jerauld from Blast From The Past. Mike Schmidt is the Moldin' Oldies guy. I just e-mailed him a couple of weeks back. I'll shoot him an e-mail and see if I have any luck.
I'd shoot Mike Jerauld an e-mail and ask him if he's going to bring BFTPR back to life, but I'm pretty sure he's sick of hearing about it. My fingers are still crossed, whatever the case. ;)

dtomko
12-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Oops! My bad.
Duh.
Drew

A Fish Named Wallyum
12-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Oops! My bad.
Duh.
Drew

At least we have enough vendors that we can get them confused. ;)
I e-mailed Mike and told him that people were having trouble getting in touch with him. Hopefully mine won't also bounce. :eek:

Ltvscout
12-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Scott,

Can you forward the bounce message to me at scott@rocketshoppe.com? Thanks. That way Mike and I can figure out what's going wrong.

rokitflite
12-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Thanks Drew,
Now I think Mike will be quite confused with the email I just sent him asking for molded parts :rolleyes: Oh well, thanks anyway! :D

A Fish Named Wallyum
12-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Thanks Drew,
Now I think Mike will be quite confused with the email I just sent him asking for molded parts :rolleyes: Oh well, thanks anyway! :D

I believe he does also make molded parts, just using a different process.