PDA

View Full Version : Lovin' one of the new Thrustline kits

six-o-one
12-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Probably no big surprise that I would like it with my Cherokee-D addiction, but Thrustline has a new kit out that I gotta have. It's the Arapahoe E. Gorgeous lines. Probably the first kit since the Cherokee that is not scale or scale inspired that I find so attractive.

Ltvscout
12-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Probably no big surprise that I would like it with my Cherokee-D addiction, but Thrustline has a new kit out that I gotta have. It's the Arapahoe E. Gorgeous lines. Probably the first kit since the Cherokee that is not scale or scale inspired that I find so attractive.
Ya, I saw that kit the other day as well. It is very nice looking.

PaulK
12-16-2005, 09:52 AM
It is a great looking rocket. My wife doesn't know it yet, but she bought an Arapahoe-E for me for xmas. Should be here any day. What are the qualifications for a Cherokee-D addiction? I'm just wondering if I'm in trouble. I've only built 4 Cherokee-Ds, 2 original, 2 clones.

-Paul

Bob Thomas
12-16-2005, 10:38 AM
It seems with all the Cherokee fanfare of late (myself included) that this Arapaho-E has whet the whistle of so many. I was just considering another D-E build when Thrustline introduced her. Looks like a real winner. Nice Job - I'll be checking their line-up more often.

six-o-one
12-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Two original and two clones must certainly fulfill the qualifications. I have only built four myself (one original in '75, two clones and the DD version lately). Don't really want to go bigger than DD, but might build Craig's .75 version. Hope to see that Arapahoe here when it's finished.