PDA

View Full Version : Need plans for Mini-Bertha

LeeCrenshaw
01-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Hello fellow BAR's !

I am trying to locate the specs and/or plans for the Mini-Bertha. I know Jim-Z has one on his website, but I cannot get his page to print. If someone can send it to me in .PDF format, I would greatly appreciate it.

Any help at all is greatly appreciated !

For those interested, I have a pretty good collection of Model Rcket news issues, if there is something you would like, let me know.

Thanks !

Lee

Ltvscout
01-26-2006, 02:36 PM
Hello fellow BAR's !

I am trying to locate the specs and/or plans for the Mini-Bertha. I know Jim-Z has one on his website, but I cannot get his page to print. If someone can send it to me in .PDF format, I would greatly appreciate it.

Any help at all is greatly appreciated !
Lee,

Email me at scott at rocketshoppe dot com so I can get your email address. I'll send you the plans in PDF format.

LeeCrenshaw
01-26-2006, 06:19 PM
Wow ! Faster and better than I ever thought possible !

Ltvscout
01-27-2006, 12:48 AM
Wow ! Faster and better than I ever thought possible !
We aim to please. ;) Although, I know the rest of you are still waiting for the massive update I have for the YORP site. It's a comin'!

Quasar
01-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Save the .tif files to your hard drive (in Internet Explorer, right click on image, then left click on "Save target as..."), then open and print them with Irfanview. Works great for me.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Mike Fields

wolfstryder
01-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Want the whole kit? I got one unopened. #0845 TK -45 :) email me

wolfstryder
01-28-2006, 11:10 AM
OOPS ! , thats another kit I have. the one you are looking for is #0803, I have that one also :rolleyes: