PDA

View Full Version : Ye Olde Rocket Forum Forums

SEL
03-11-2010, 05:48 PM
I've been getting a pantload of emails from "Ye Olde Rocket Forum Forums" ever since YORf has been back up. No subject, just empty e-mails. Anyone else have this problem - I mean 'issue'?

S.

kurtschachner
03-11-2010, 06:06 PM
No. You're special ;)

I've been getting a pantload of emails from "Ye Olde Rocket Forum Forums" ever since YORf has been back up. No subject, just empty e-mails. Anyone else have this problem - I mean 'issue'?

S.

Mark II
03-11-2010, 06:12 PM
It's a feature, not a bug.

MarkII

j.a.duke
03-11-2010, 07:57 PM

S.

What did you do to annoy Scott?

SEL
03-11-2010, 08:02 PM
No. You're special ;)

Well, yeah, but that's nothing new :rolleyes:

S.

SEL
03-11-2010, 08:03 PM
What did you do to annoy Scott?

Which time?

S.

Ltvscout
03-12-2010, 08:19 AM

S.
Are you still getting them? If so, please forward one to me showing the full message "headers."

I haven't had a chance to fix the "phrase" issue yet. I forgot my mother-in-law was coming into town yesterday.

I haven't been getting any emails from the site. I'm hoping once I fix the phrase issue it will fix that as well. One of the errors that pops up when I reply has to do with the email subroutine and not finding the phrase for it.

SEL
03-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Are you still getting them? If so, please forward one to me showing the full message "headers."

I haven't had a chance to fix the "phrase" issue yet. I forgot my mother-in-law was coming into town yesterday.

I haven't been getting any emails from the site. I'm hoping once I fix the phrase issue it will fix that as well. One of the errors that pops up when I reply has to do with the email subroutine and not finding the phrase for it.

Done. I sent you the last message rec'd around 10:09 Thursday morning. Haven't rec'd any since.

S.

Green Dragon
03-12-2010, 11:56 AM
I'll have to watch fo rthose - when YORF came back up I did have a few notifications, but did not even read em, just deleted all and went to yorf and read all new posts, my bad.

A toast to Scott, however, for dealing with the mess to keep us connected and happy :)

~ AL

Doug Sams
03-12-2010, 12:03 PM
A toast to Scott, however, for dealing with the mess to keep us connected and happy :) Yes, thanks for the reminder, Al.

Mega kudos to Scott for getting things back on line. This is surely my favorite rocketry forum, and I was certainly jonesing when it was down. So many thanks, Scott, for your quick work in restoring YORF.

Best regards,
Doug

SEL
03-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Yes, thanks for the reminder, Al.

Mega kudos to Scott for getting things back on line. This is surely my favorite rocketry forum, and I was certainly jonesing when it was down. So many thanks, Scott, for your quick work in restoring YORF.

Best regards,
Doug

Absolutely what Al and Doug said. I don't post as often as most people
here, but I'm checking in at least 3 - 4 times a day. Many thanks Scott for all the work you put in keeping YORF up and running!

Sean

Ltvscout
03-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I do appreciate it!

I plan on working on getting the rest of the site fixed tomorrow.

Oh, no one seems to have noticed that some of the "hit" counters on YORP and the TMRK site aren't working. That's another thing I have to do. Find all of the missing .dat filenames to give to my webhost so they can hopefully manually copy them over from the old server. I just happened to notice that one this morning.