PDA

View Full Version : Joint Statement on Appeals Court Decision, February 10, 2006

snaquin
02-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Joint TRA/NAR statement from Ken Good and Mark Bundick on the ATF lawsuit:

http://www.tripoli.org/documents/batfe/ATFmessage20060210.shtml

Countdown
02-11-2006, 12:46 AM
hopefully this jumpstarts the process of ridding the LEUP needs...

tbzep
02-11-2006, 02:59 PM
The BATFE has been ignoring law and making up its own rules for years. Even with the court's decision, they will still find a way to screw with us. I'm sure they will do what they can to get revenge. They hate to lose. :mad:

ghrocketman
02-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Agree with Tbzep regarding BATFE.
Until the courts actually strip them of power via rulings with real teeth, they will continue their GESTAPO tactics.
Laws supposed to target terror should actually target those individuals with ties to terror supporting countries, NOT all Americans as a whole.
As far as I'm concerned the sale of AP should be regulated in the following circumstance: If you are not a NATURAL BORN US citizen, you must have a license to possess ANY AP, period.
If you come from a country that has produced radical fundamentalist terror groups, you ain't getting a license, PERIOD !
If you ARE a natural born citizen, you should be allowed to use/possess ANY quantity at ANY time....there needs to be a presumption of INNOSENSE here, NOT guilt.
Quite frankly I don't care if liberal "support any freak or nut" groups such as the ACLU don't like it either. Now that we have some let's say more conservative leaning Supreme Court judges, the power of the ACLU will finally and CORRECTLY be greatly reduced.
It's high time we focused anti-terror efforts toward those most likely to be involved.