PDA

View Full Version : Shipping regular BP motors?

Thrustline 1
02-22-2006, 11:15 PM
If I were to use USPS to ship a pack of Estes BP motors (A8-3) from one coast to another, what is the proper method? I thought it was ground and then you had to have a special sticker but it been so long I can't remember.

snaquin
02-23-2006, 02:51 PM
There is a document posted on the NAR site "Shipping Sport Rocket Motors" that had some details.

http://nar.org/pdf/shipping_rocket_motors.pdf

Ltvscout
02-23-2006, 04:31 PM
If I were to use USPS to ship a pack of Estes BP motors (A8-3) from one coast to another, what is the proper method? I thought it was ground and then you had to have a special sticker but it been so long I can't remember.
Personally, I just ship them Parcel Post and am done with it. I don't horse around with the other rigamarole.

JRThro
02-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Personally, I just ship them Parcel Post and am done with it. I don't horse around with the other rigamarole.
You actually posted that here where Big Brother can see it? ;)

Ltvscout
02-23-2006, 06:40 PM
You actually posted that here where Big Brother can see it? ;)
Ya, and I spit on the sidewalk, jaywalk and drive 70 in a 55 too!

ghrocketman
02-23-2006, 11:22 PM
LTV Scout:

AMEN, BROTHER to that !!!!!! :D :D :D

I hate mamby-pamby over regulation of shipping rules for motors as well as any other un-needed regulatory crapola !

JRThro
02-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Ya, and I spit on the sidewalk, jaywalk and drive 70 in a 55 too!
Yikes! I may need to stay away from you at NARCON. I wouldn't want to get caught in the crossfire when the man finally puts the smack down on you. ;) :p :D