PDA

View Full Version : Please Turn It Off!!!!!

Scotty Dog
09-29-2010, 10:03 PM
Seems I got to hit the "Do not subscribe" button everytime I post or I get a ba-zillon emails. There has got to be a way to TURN IT OFF FOR GOOD!!!!!!

Mark II
09-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Seems I got to hit the "Do not subscribe" button everytime I post or I get a ba-zillon emails. There has got to be a way to TURN IT OFF FOR GOOD!!!!!!Edit your profile details in User CP. You have several choices for notification. One that I find helpful is Daily Digest; you are sent just one email per day for each thread that you follow, which contains all of the posts for that day. But I'm beginning to wonder whether I even need any notifications, since I can visit the forum any time that I want. I'm keeping them "on" for now though, because otherwise I wouldn't get any email at all!

Scotty Dog
09-30-2010, 07:11 AM
Edit your profile details in User CP. You have several choices for notification. One that I find helpful is Daily Digest; you are sent just one email per day for each thread that you follow, which contains all of the posts for that day. But I'm beginning to wonder whether I even need any notifications, since I can visit the forum any time that I want. I'm keeping them "on" for now though, because otherwise I wouldn't get any email at all! I did get into the CP and put an end to it I THINK!!! Ill look at it again and check out the DD. Scotty Dog

mycrofte
09-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Sorry, you are DOOMed...

Scotty Dog
09-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Sorry, you are DOOMed...Doooooooomed in a hollow voice. Im glad my PC doesnt blurt out "You Have Mail." I would end up smashing the dam thing. I always said the World Wide Web and Computers are Devils advocate. We are all Dooooooomed !!!! Have a good day :D Scotty Dog

jharding58
10-01-2010, 12:51 AM
The best Doooomed ever was John Laurie in Dad's Army.

Scotty Dog
10-01-2010, 07:07 AM
The best Doooomed ever was John Laurie in Dad's Army. I think they did a Doooomed Seinfield ??? That show is something . Anybody that can write a script and have an episode thats focused around a Pezz dispenser, well thats something. Scotty Dog