PDA

View Full Version : OSC rockets file (Joust-1)

blackshire
01-29-2011, 12:14 AM
Hello All,

Thanks to Craig "CPMcGRAW" McGraw (who opened a Power Point file from OSC and converted it to a JPEG) and especially to Warren Frick and Mark Pieczynski at Orbital Sciences Corporation (who got the original file for me), Sport Scale data on the Joust-1 (Prospector) and other OSC suborbital and orbital vehicles is available here on YORF. The file is attached below.

Enjoy!

blackshire
01-29-2011, 12:18 AM
"The file is attached below." (Or so I thought--it appeared to upload perfectly. At 2.41 megabytes, is it too large to post on YORF as an attachment?)

CPMcGraw
01-29-2011, 12:52 PM
"The file is attached below." (Or so I thought--it appeared to upload perfectly. At 2.41 megabytes, is it too large to post on YORF as an attachment?)

Yes, by about 2 MB... :(

Let me see if I can fix up a lo-res copy...

blackshire
01-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Yes, by about 2 MB... :(

Let me see if I can fix up a lo-res copy...Thank you! This constant-scale line-up drawing (which also has paint scheme colors, thus making it [I *think*] sufficient for NAR Sport Scale documentation) doesn't depict only Joust-1, but all of OSC's sounding rockets, test vehicles, and satellite launch vehicles, so it would enable several vehicles to be modeled.

CPMcGraw
01-29-2011, 08:28 PM
Chart attached...

Bill
01-29-2011, 09:53 PM
This thread is begging to be stickified.

It would be nice if that hi-res image can be hosted and made available somewhere...

Bill