PDA

View Full Version : My God! It's full of spares!

jharding58
02-28-2011, 05:36 PM
It appears that all the Semroc balsa turnings are now up on the Designer. I am guessing you could cover pretty well any base now either through modification or scaling. Now wasn't the Titan III a BT-70???

Eagle3
02-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Very nice. :) Thanks for loading all the cones Carl. I went ahead and deleted the Sergeant cone I didn't like and renamed the other to proper naming standard.

MarkB.
02-28-2011, 11:54 PM
And I deleted an early version of the Vostok nose and tried to renumber my Shenzhou noses according to the Semroc numbering conventions.

And in case I forget later: Thanks Carl. I know this must be alot of work.

jharding58
03-01-2011, 03:33 AM
Not sure if this happens as I did not want to try it. Shouldn't the "delete" be limited to those designs that you created? I would not want to delete a Semroc cone by accident.

Carl@Semroc
03-01-2011, 08:29 AM
Not sure if this happens as I did not want to try it. Shouldn't the "delete" be limited to those designs that you created? I would not want to delete a Semroc cone by accident.
That is not a problem. I do not really delete anything. I just mark the record as 'Deleted' so the SQL search does not find it. I can change the flag manually to recover deleted items. Also, each SAM# has a separate directory and can only modify and delete those in the corresponding area.

jharding58
03-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Good enough. Filed as Deleted works for me.