PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday, JThro!

Tau Zero
07-10-2006, 09:46 PM
That about says it all for me. Hope you had a good one, John! :D

Cheers,

Vanel
07-10-2006, 09:54 PM
Happy birthday! :cool:

JRThro
07-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Thanks, guys!!

dwmzmm
07-11-2006, 01:29 AM
Thanks, guys!!

Hey John, were you keeping this a secret?!<g>

Anyway, happy birthday and keep them flying!

JRThro
07-11-2006, 06:50 AM
Hey John, were you keeping this a secret?!<g>

Anyway, happy birthday and keep them flying!
No, *next* year (the big 5-0) I'll keep it a secret.

Thanks, Dave!

tbzep
07-11-2006, 10:23 AM
So...how how many years are you going to be 49? :D

JRThro
07-11-2006, 01:27 PM
So...how how many years are you going to be 49? :D
I'm just planning on one year, but ask me early next July. :eek:

hawkshobby
07-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Happy Birthday
Yesterday or Today ??
Which everone it was hope you enjoyed and got what you wanted.

Best wishes for this next year
Loretta & Mark

P.S. Youre only as old as you think you are. :D

A Fish Named Wallyum
07-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Speaking of old, did you see your picture in this months Sport Rocketry, John? ;) :cool:

JRThro
07-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Speaking of old, did you see your picture in this months Sport Rocketry, John? ;) :cool:
I sure did! Did you see the picture of your back, in front of the Semroc booth?

A Fish Named Wallyum
07-11-2006, 11:52 PM
I sure did! Did you see the picture of your back, in front of the Semroc booth?

Yeah. Semroc should have rented that space out. ;) :eek:
You can also pick out the Beer Skunk and I in the extreme left of the pic that you're in. I wish we could get them to put in a picture of the beerlofting, but I guess that might strike some as less than responsible. :rolleyes:

JRThro
07-12-2006, 08:08 AM
Yeah. Semroc should have rented that space out. ;) :eek:
You can also pick out the Beer Skunk and I in the extreme left of the pic that you're in. I wish we could get them to put in a picture of the beerlofting, but I guess that might strike some as less than responsible. :rolleyes:
Oh, you're right! I missed seeing you and Scott when I looked at that picture earlier.

Actually, my first thought when I saw that NARCON 2006 was the cover story was, "Hey, I was at NARCON 2006. I wonder if I'm in any of the pictures!"

ccoffin
07-18-2006, 09:10 AM
Hey John,

A little late but hope you had a good one. I guess i have been looking over the fact that there was a forum here. Just great... another online forum to suck up my time ;) .

Chris

dwmzmm
07-18-2006, 09:16 AM
Hey John,

A little late but hope you had a good one. I guess i have been looking over the fact that there was a forum here. Just great... another online forum to suck up my time ;) .

Chris

Hey Chris, great to see you aboard! You might also want to join The Rocketry Forum as well.
Make sure you tell your wife what you'll be browsing so she'll know you're not "cheating"
(know what I mean?!).

ccoffin
07-18-2006, 09:23 AM
Hey Chris, great to see you aboard! You might also want to join The Rocketry Forum as well.
Make sure you tell your wife what you'll be browsing so she'll know you're not "cheating"
(know what I mean?!).

Hey Dave! That sure was a quick response!

I am already a member of TRF, just haven't gone back for a while. As for my wife, she belongs to more forums than i do. She is a big time crafter and also a stay-at-home mom and belongs to all the forums that are related.

I guess i should get to work now :) . Talk to you soon.

Chris

JRThro
07-18-2006, 10:45 AM
Hey John,

Chris
That's what computers are for, isn't it? To act as time vacuums?

Also, welcome to YORF!

See you at the Challenger launch on Saturday!