PDA

View Full Version : Hawks Hobby web site back up

hawkshobby
07-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Well After a week of me going crazy our web site is back up and running ...at least in some areas. It could take a couple more days for some servers to clear out there Cache and direct you to the new DNS address. This is the case if you have houston.rr.com or road runner as your internet server (we do). They tell me it has to propergate through the different servers.
Our email is also back up and running ...however retreaving it at this time is touch and go ( the whole server cache thing).

Anyway, I have updated the site and added the NSL photos to the Photo Gallery ( this could take a few minutes to load as there are ALOT of pictures) A little late, but better late than never. :D I also updated the What's News page . Let me know if there are any problems with the site as until my server updates I can't check all the links and such.

Loretta

Ltvscout
07-11-2006, 08:58 PM
Well After a week of me going crazy our web site is back up and running ...at least in some areas. It could take a couple more days for some servers to clear out there Cache and direct you to the new DNS address. This is the case if you have houston.rr.com or road runner as your internet server (we do). They tell me it has to propergate through the different servers.
Our email is also back up and running ...however retreaving it at this time is touch and go ( the whole server cache thing).

Anyway, I have updated the site and added the NSL photos to the Photo Gallery ( this could take a few minutes to load as there are ALOT of pictures) A little late, but better late than never. :D I also updated the What's News page . Let me know if there are any problems with the site as until my server updates I can't check all the links and such.

Loretta
Loretta,

It's working fine for me from wi.rr.com.

Did you guys get your banner ad created yet?

hawkshobby
07-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Loretta,

It's working fine for me from wi.rr.com.

Did you guys get your banner ad created yet?

I finally got all the kinks out and it's working fine for me 2.

Sending the banner to you this evening.
Loretta

John Dyer
07-18-2006, 04:58 PM
I finally got all the kinks out and it's working fine for me 2.

Sending the banner to you this evening.
Loretta

Loretta -
Y'all still going to NARAM??????

John

Lady Hawk
07-18-2006, 05:15 PM
Loretta -
Y'all still going to NARAM??????

John

Were gonna try. Will know better this weekend.
Oh ya warning... If we can go Josh is comming and can't wait to see his 2 buds
you and Carl. :D

Later
Loretta

yes I got my own profile & so did CatMan (Josh) :eek:

John Dyer
07-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Were gonna try. Will know better this weekend.
Oh ya warning... If we can go Josh is comming and can't wait to see his 2 buds
you and Carl. :D

Later
Loretta

yes I got my own profile & so did CatMan (Josh) :eek:

In the words of the immortal Monty Python: "Run away! Run Away!" :eek:

LOL
I hope ya'll can make it. Tell Josh we'll put him to work :p

John