Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   FreeForAll (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Just me? (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=11836)

RandyT0001 11-07-2012 06:24 PM

Just me?

Is it just me or did the forum lose some threads since yesterday? What happened?

mycrofte 11-07-2012 06:55 PM

I was thinking that too! Wonder if it was while the forum was down or afterwards.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Der Red Max 11-07-2012 07:52 PM

What's interesting is which one it was...

(darn, now I'm starting to sound like paranoid JD) :chuckle:

Peter Olivola 11-07-2012 08:17 PM

Probably for the best under the circumstances. :D

Der Red Max 11-07-2012 10:49 PM

Its obvious where the powers that be stand politically based on what threads are "closed" or just plain disappear {poof}.

At least TRF is upfront about their censorship.

A Fish Named Wallyum 11-07-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Red Max
Its obvious where the powers that be stand politically based on what threads are "closed" or just plain disappear {poof}.

:chuckle: Yeah. That's it. :rolleyes: To be honest, I think Scott showed incredible restraint over the past few months of political pissing and moaning on a forum whose focus is hobby rocketry. The election is over. That thread had nowhere to go but from bad to worse. Good riddance.

RandyT0001 11-08-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Red Max

No, I think it's more of a :mad: "I don't want to play anymore so I'm taking all of my toys home" by the OP of said threads.

Maybe the "generals" of the insurrection are plotting the start of ACW2. :rolleyes:

Ltvscout 11-08-2012 10:57 AM

You weren't imagining things. I'm slowly cleaning up freeforall. Stuff has gotten way out of hand and has gone beyond the scope I envisioned of this section when I created it. I just have not had the time to monitor things properly.

I don't need the postings of a couple of people pissing off the majority of the forum users.

Scott

kevinj 11-08-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
You weren't imagining things. I'm slowly cleaning up freeforall. Stuff has gotten way out of hand and has gone beyond the scope I envisioned of this section when I created it. I just have not had the time to monitor things properly.

I don't need the postings of a couple of people pissing off the majority of the forum users.

Scott

Yay!

kj

Der Red Max 11-08-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
Couldn't have said it better myself,
albeit some have been saying that for some time now.